Welcome back to Bleeding Cool’s weekly recap of American Horror Story: Cult, as we crawl along to this week’s aptly named Episode 3: ‘Neighbors From Hell.’ Check out the video below for my overview/recap of the episode, along with some Spare Parts that I picked up along the way that I thought you might find interesting.
So what’s the best way for me to put this? Even with the shooting that ended last week’s episode, ‘Neighbors From Hell’ wasn’t exactly the greatest episode for Ally (Sarah Paulson) on a whole lot of levels. If this is part of a cult conversion process of her breaking down to build her up, it seems to be working a little too well…
You can also check out the transcript of my live-blog of the episode here or by clicking the link after the video.
But one quick thing before we get our recap underway…
This isn’t a formal review — more of a recap-review-stream of consciousness mash-up kinda thing — but I’ll be covering some themes and takeaways involving major and minor plot points from the episode. Just something to keep in mind before watching or re-watching the episode. Not looking to have angry fellow geeks outside my apartment with pitchforks and torches because I didn’t give enough spoiler warning.
You can click here to read up on our live-blog of the episode:
Thanks for tagging along this week, and hope you come back again on Monday for American Horror Story: Cult Episode 4, ‘11/9’! Here’s the teaser trailer for next week, as well as a look at the season ahead:
- Sweet Tooth: Jeff Lemire’s Vertigo Comic Gets Hulu Pilot Order - November 16, 2018
- NBC Orders Pilot Script for Jeffrey Deaver’s ‘The Bone Collector’ Series Adapt - November 16, 2018
- Supergirl: CW Casts Two and a Half Men’s Jon Cryer as Lex Luthor for Season 4 - November 16, 2018
- CW’s Arrowverse “Elseworlds” Crossover Gets Comic Book Key Art - November 16, 2018
- Stephen Colbert, ‘World’s Best’ Net Post-SuperBowl Spots; James Corden, Magum P.I. Post-AFC Championship - November 16, 2018