Capcom will be celebrating Halloween this year with a brand new set of skins for Street Fighter V. You’re getting a grand total of thirteen for various characters, but not all of them are what you may expect. For starters, three of them are school uniforms for Ed, Menat, and Cammy, designed much the same way previous uniform designs have been made for the game. On top of that, Chun-Li and Cammy are getting additional outfits ranging from beachwear to old-school designs, all of which you can check out below.
The real joy for fans is going to be in the Halloween set as you’ll get Bison as a demon (in fact, looking like the Devil from Legend) Dhalsim dressed up as a mummy, F.A.N.G. made to look like a mad scientist, Birdie looking like a pig-headed butcher, and finally Urien designed to look like Gill from Street Fighter III. All of the 2016 costumes as well as the Halloween stage will be for sale again as well in case you didn’t get the last set. As usual, all of the skins and stages are $4 a piece, except the English Manor stage which you can snag for 70k fight money.
- Zeku Revealed As Next DLC Character In 'Street Fighter V'
- Finding The Charm Within: We Review 'Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite'
- Can You Make Esports Relatable? We Explore The Possibilities In 'Good Game'
- IDW Sends Out Official Statement Regarding G.I. Joe Writer's 9/11 Tweets
- UDON To Reprint Original Street Fighter Comics In 99 Cent Reloaded Editions
- The Definitive Dead Rising 4 Experience Is Coming To PS4 In December
- Dead By Daylight Adds a Smoking Jacket and New Content Roadmap - July 17, 2018
- GIPHY Has Now Been Added to Twitch’s Extensions Lineup for Streamers - July 17, 2018
- Fortnite Receives an Update with a Few New Bits of Gear - July 17, 2018
- Blizzard Announces a Date for Wrecking Ball to Join Overwatch - July 17, 2018
- Friday the 13th: The Game is Getting a Collector’s Edition - July 17, 2018