If you haven’t been checking out Friday The 13th: The Game over the past few days, you might have missed some of the new additions that came from the developer’s latest patch. Below is a quick list of everything they fixed in the patch, but the two new additions are swimsuits/beach clothing and emotes which can be accessed in a special menu by pressing V on the keyboard or Up on the D-pad for a controller.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in a black screen when loading into a map if the player loses connection or the host leaves while loading in.
- Perk Fixes
- Fixed the following perks: Grease Monkey, Heavy Hitter, Man at Arms, and Tinker
- Fixed a number of issues with items not being dropped if a Counselor was killed in a hiding spot
- Fixed the PhD for Murder Achievement on Steam and Xbox 1
- Fixed an audio issue where certain audio queues were being heard across the map
- Fixed a number of objects that were awarding XP each time they were repaired or used.
- Fixed a number of spots where Jason could not kill Counselors
- Fixed an issue where cars could block the lodge entrance
- Fixed Jason’s Sense ability to properly track counselors after they leave a Cabin
- Fixed an issue that was causing Jason’s stun timer to double when being stunned
- Fixed Jason’s stun animation from canceling after he was hit again while stunned
- Fixed Jason’s combat stance blocking the sweater stun.
- Fixed an issue where Jason would be flung across the map if he was choking a counselor and was hit while uneven terrain
- Fixed an issue where Jason’s weapon damage was only being applied to the first object hit.
- Fixed an issue where Jason’s weapon collision volume was not hitting counselors directly in front of him.
- Fixed an issue to allow Jason to hit counselors through windows
- Fixed an issue to allow Jason to destroy windows and doors when swinging at them
- Fixed an issue where Jason could no longer move if he tried to grab a Counselor immediately after throwing a knife
- Fixed a number of issues preventing Jason from pulling Counselors out of a stopped car.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Jason to Shift and Grab at the same time
- Fixed an issue that was allowing Jason to activate an ability while throwing a knife
- Fixed an issue that allowed Jason to use drown kills in shallow water
- Part 9 Jason should have Part 9 music now
- Fixed an issue that was not allowing the Pocket Knife to trigger Male counselors should all have their own VO now
- Fixed an issue where dropping a gun while aiming could leave a counselor in an unresponsive state
- Fixed an issue causing Counselors to not be able to break other Counselors free from Jason’s grip.
- Fixed an issue where female Counselors weapon swings not hitting Jason
- 'Friday The 13th: The Game' Will Have No Story Arc In Single Player
- The "Virtual Cabin" Explained For 'Friday The 13th: The Game'
- The Punisher To Premiere On Netflix Friday, October 13th, Claims Total Film Leak
- 'Friday The 13th: The Game' Gets A "Camp Map" To Updates
- John Carpenter Digs The New 'Halloween' Sequel, And Says You Will Too
- Details Coming Out About 'Friday The 13th' Counselor Clothing Update
- 'Victor Crowley': The 'Hatchet' Sequel You Didn't Know About (TRAILER)
- The Last 24 Hours Of Dragon Ball FighterZ Beta Starts Tonight - January 17, 2018
- Nintendo Shows Off Their New & Cool Looking “Nintendo Labo” Products - January 17, 2018
- Canadian Twitch User May Face Prison Time for Spamming - January 17, 2018
- Majin Android 21 to Join Dragon Ball FighterZ at Launch - January 17, 2018
- 2K Games Releases Explanation Video for Civilization VI’s Next Expansion - January 17, 2018