I’m totally enjoying a drink with friends in the Radisson, literally the closest hotel to Thought Bubble in that one of the marquees is right outside the front door. Indeed, I reckon tomorrow it may be a bit of a squeeze. But before I found my way here, I had a little wander round in the rain. Well, it is Leeds, after all. The show is tomorrow but plenty of Thought Bubblers have been busy little beavers setting it all up.
Go take a look, then come to Thought Bubble tomorrow…
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Will We Get More Wolverine Mini-Series Before an Ongoing? - October 23, 2018