I’m totally enjoying a drink with friends in the Radisson, literally the closest hotel to Thought Bubble in that one of the marquees is right outside the front door. Indeed, I reckon tomorrow it may be a bit of a squeeze. But before I found my way here, I had a little wander round in the rain. Well, it is Leeds, after all. The show is tomorrow but plenty of Thought Bubblers have been busy little beavers setting it all up.
Go take a look, then come to Thought Bubble tomorrow…
- Glitchwatch on Amazon Kindle DC Super Hero Girls: Out of the Bottle - July 18, 2018
- WonderCon Statistics at San Diego Comic-Con 2018 - July 18, 2018
- Deadpool Toilet Seat Covers from SDCC Hotels Are Being Sold for $40 Each on eBay - July 18, 2018
- Joshua Middleton’s Cover to Batgirl #25 as Tom Derenick Joins the Team - July 18, 2018
- Doomsday Clock #1 Goes to Fourth Printing, #2 to Third, and Titans #23 to Second - July 18, 2018