Comic book writer and editor Len Wein died earlier this month and has been much mourned by the comic book industry. But it was a nice touch for him to be the subject of a quiz question in American gameshow Final Jeopardy last night.
The statement for which the correct question had to be posed was “Told to create a character called this, Len Wein learned the real animal is short, hairy & will attack an enemy 10 times its size.”
As any fule kno, the answer is “What is a wolverine?” But here is how the question was answered.
Which perturbed a few…
Just watched a final jeopardy where 2 out of 3 contestants had no idea the character The Wolverine exists. What is this world coming to?
— Dalton Murillo (@daltonmurillo) September 22, 2017
- Ramjet Joins The Battle In 'Transformers: Forged To Fight'
- DC Comics April 2018 Catalog – Solicits From Action Comics #1000 to Splitting Batman In Two… - January 22, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Trinity With #22 in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Will Marvel’s New Young Guns Move the Needle? - January 22, 2018
- 20 Previews of Free Comic Book Day 2018 Titles, from Barrier to Relay to 2000AD Reneged - January 22, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicits for April 2018 - January 22, 2018