Comic book writer and editor Len Wein died earlier this month and has been much mourned by the comic book industry. But it was a nice touch for him to be the subject of a quiz question in American gameshow Final Jeopardy last night.
The statement for which the correct question had to be posed was “Told to create a character called this, Len Wein learned the real animal is short, hairy & will attack an enemy 10 times its size.”
As any fule kno, the answer is “What is a wolverine?” But here is how the question was answered.
Which perturbed a few…
Just watched a final jeopardy where 2 out of 3 contestants had no idea the character The Wolverine exists. What is this world coming to?
— Dalton Murillo (@daltonmurillo) September 22, 2017
- Ramjet Joins The Battle In 'Transformers: Forged To Fight'
- DC Walmart Giant Sized-Comics Make it to the UK – for Only Twice the Cover Price - August 19, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, 19th August 2018 – ‘We’ve Been Seeing More and More Batman Attrition’ - August 19, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters, 19th August 2018 – Looking at the Moon - August 19, 2018
- Exclusive Funko POP of Lord Drakkon in Comic Stores in January - August 18, 2018
- Venom Finally Looks Like His Chest Symbol - August 18, 2018