Comic book writer and editor Len Wein died earlier this month and has been much mourned by the comic book industry. But it was a nice touch for him to be the subject of a quiz question in American gameshow Final Jeopardy last night.
The statement for which the correct question had to be posed was “Told to create a character called this, Len Wein learned the real animal is short, hairy & will attack an enemy 10 times its size.”
As any fule kno, the answer is “What is a wolverine?” But here is how the question was answered.
Which perturbed a few…
Just watched a final jeopardy where 2 out of 3 contestants had no idea the character The Wolverine exists. What is this world coming to?
— Dalton Murillo (@daltonmurillo) September 22, 2017
- Ramjet Joins The Battle In 'Transformers: Forged To Fight'
- Everybody Dies and Azrael Gets a Clone Saga – The Future of Gotham in Tomorrow’s Detective Comics #979 - April 24, 2018
- What If Your Comic Was Turned Into a TV Show and No One Told You? Adi Granov and Metal Hurlant… - April 24, 2018
- Stan Lee’s Lucky Man Comic Published in July 2018 - April 24, 2018
- Covers Of The Immortal Hulk – And How Retailers Can Order Them - April 24, 2018
- The Return of Graig F Weich to Comic Stores – One Way or Another - April 24, 2018