Comic book writer and editor Len Wein died earlier this month and has been much mourned by the comic book industry. But it was a nice touch for him to be the subject of a quiz question in American gameshow Final Jeopardy last night.
The statement for which the correct question had to be posed was “Told to create a character called this, Len Wein learned the real animal is short, hairy & will attack an enemy 10 times its size.”
As any fule kno, the answer is “What is a wolverine?” But here is how the question was answered.
Which perturbed a few…
Just watched a final jeopardy where 2 out of 3 contestants had no idea the character The Wolverine exists. What is this world coming to?
— Dalton Murillo (@daltonmurillo) September 22, 2017
- Ramjet Joins The Battle In 'Transformers: Forged To Fight'
- Brits Are Getting Gruesome Context For Guy Fawkes Night From BBC’s Gunpowder - October 22, 2017
- Will Monday Bring Confirmation That MCM And Reed Expo Are Getting Together? - October 22, 2017
- Mark Gatiss And Michael Sheen Finally Make Hammer’s The Unquenchable Thirst Of Dracula - October 22, 2017
- The Unpublished? DC Comics Cancels ‘The Unwritten’ Book 2 - October 22, 2017
- A Familiar Character Is Set To Discover That Peter Parker Is Spider-Man – Again (SPOILER) - October 22, 2017