The CW has released an extended trailer for season thirteen of Supernatural. The series picks up with Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) pretty close to rock bottom. They’ve lost their friend Castiel (Misha Collins), their… uhm, whatever Crowley (Mark Sheppard) was… and they’re mom (Samantha Smith) again. The trailer starts with Dean praying and then gives us a pretty good look at what we will see this season including a potential new bad guy. The new season includes Alexander Calvert as Jack, the son of Lucifer and Christian Keyes as the new vessel for the Archangel Michael.
Supernatural returns Thursday, October 12 at 8 PM before the season premiere of Arrow.
- Ed Sheeran Has a James Bond Theme Song Ready, Just in Case - December 16, 2017
- Bob Givens, Designer of Bugs Bunny, Passes Away at Age 99 - December 16, 2017
- Exclusive First Look at the Trades/Collections Shipping from Dynamite in March 2018 - December 16, 2017
- Freedom Fighters: The Ray Season 1 – Where are Uncle Sam and the Human Bomb? - December 16, 2017
- Lee Bermejo Draws Joker in the DC Comics Art Academy - December 16, 2017