The CW has released an extended trailer for season thirteen of Supernatural. The series picks up with Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) pretty close to rock bottom. They’ve lost their friend Castiel (Misha Collins), their… uhm, whatever Crowley (Mark Sheppard) was… and they’re mom (Samantha Smith) again. The trailer starts with Dean praying and then gives us a pretty good look at what we will see this season including a potential new bad guy. The new season includes Alexander Calvert as Jack, the son of Lucifer and Christian Keyes as the new vessel for the Archangel Michael.
Supernatural returns Thursday, October 12 at 8 PM before the season premiere of Arrow.
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 3: Answer to the Black Canary Image from this Weekend - March 19, 2018
- Freeform Releases New Poster for Marvel’s Cloak and Dagger - March 19, 2018
- Syfy’s Nightflyers Changes Showrunners Before Pilot is Filmed - March 19, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 Will Have John Constantine Full-Time - March 19, 2018
- Joseph Michael Linsner and Kristina Deak-Linsner Team for New Vampirella Series - March 19, 2018