RLJE Films has shared a map of “America’s Scariest Haunted Houses” presented by The Houses October Built 2, in theaters and available On Demand/Digital HD September 22nd. The film features a horror tale that stretches across multiple real-world haunted house attractions in the US around Halloween time.
The map pinpoints some of the country’s scariest and most haunted places including haunted attractions featured in the film. Check it out below!
Check out the trailer for The Houses October Built 2:
This post was brought to you by the Castle of Horror podcast. Check out episodes here!
- Castle Talk – Day of the Dead: Bloodline Brings You One Smart Zombie to Rule Them All - January 1, 2018
- Castle of Horror: Scrooge (1970) is Spookier Than You Remember, Plus We’re Not Crying, You’re Crying - December 5, 2017
- Castle Talk: Greg Sestero Talks His Journey with The Disaster Artist - December 4, 2017
- Castle Talk: Shout! Factory Keeps The Cult Video Coming, But One Show Works Everywhere - November 28, 2017
- Castle of Horror: George Romero’s ‘Martin’ Gave Us A Demented Sad Sack Of A Killer Vampire - November 27, 2017