RLJE Films has shared a map of “America’s Scariest Haunted Houses” presented by The Houses October Built 2, in theaters and available On Demand/Digital HD September 22nd. The film features a horror tale that stretches across multiple real-world haunted house attractions in the US around Halloween time.
The map pinpoints some of the country’s scariest and most haunted places including haunted attractions featured in the film. Check it out below!
Check out the trailer for The Houses October Built 2:
This post was brought to you by the Castle of Horror podcast. Check out episodes here!
- Castle Talk: Tom DeFalco Explains Spider-Girl and Why the Best Spider-Stories Are Set in High School - August 14, 2018
- Castle of Horror – ‘I Was a Teenage Frankenstein’: A Narcissistic Monster Makes a Monster - August 6, 2018
- Castle of Horror: ‘I Was a Teenage Werewolf’ Kicks Off Teenage Horror Retrospective - July 23, 2018
- Castle Talk: Jennifer Ziegler Juggles Middle Grade Voices in Revenge of the Teacher’s Pets - July 20, 2018
- California Tiki: The Man in the Gray Flannel Suit, ‘Mad Men’ of the ’50s – a Rare Glimpse of American Psychic Scars - July 12, 2018