RLJE Films has shared a map of “America’s Scariest Haunted Houses” presented by The Houses October Built 2, in theaters and available On Demand/Digital HD September 22nd. The film features a horror tale that stretches across multiple real-world haunted house attractions in the US around Halloween time.
The map pinpoints some of the country’s scariest and most haunted places including haunted attractions featured in the film. Check it out below!
Check out the trailer for The Houses October Built 2:
This post was brought to you by the Castle of Horror podcast. Check out episodes here!
- Castle of Horror: On Friday the 13th Part IV’s Anniversary, We Ask: Was Roger Ebert Right That Slasher Films Are Immoral? - April 16, 2018
- Castle of Horror: Frenzy is a Daring, Grisly Thriller from the Master of Suspense, but Should It Be Watched Today? - April 9, 2018
- Castle of Horror: Attack of the Mushroom People is Gilligan’s Island with Deadly Shrooms - March 26, 2018
- Castle Talk: Jamey Bradbury Writes a New Kind of Bloodthirsty Teen in ‘The Wild Inside’ - March 22, 2018
- Castle of Horror: The Shape of Water’s Vision of the Mid-century is Daringly Different from Black Lagoon - March 19, 2018