RLJE Films has shared a map of “America’s Scariest Haunted Houses” presented by The Houses October Built 2, in theaters and available On Demand/Digital HD September 22nd. The film features a horror tale that stretches across multiple real-world haunted house attractions in the US around Halloween time.
The map pinpoints some of the country’s scariest and most haunted places including haunted attractions featured in the film. Check it out below!
Check out the trailer for The Houses October Built 2:
This post was brought to you by the Castle of Horror podcast. Check out episodes here!
- Castle Of Horror: Halloween III Is Stronger Than Its Reputation - October 17, 2017
- Castle Talk: Is Monsterland From Author Michael Okon “Jurassic Park With Zombies?” - October 16, 2017
- Castle Of Horror: Jacob’s Ladder Is A Waking Nightmare You Must Experience - October 9, 2017
- Castle Of Horror: ‘Flatliners’ (2017) Awash In Missed Opportunities - October 6, 2017
- Castle Talk: ‘Dementia 13’ Rings In October With Gonzo Gothic Horror - October 2, 2017