Are you a cosplayer and headed to New York Comic Con? DC is calling for a meet up of all cosplayers dressed as one of the Dark Knights from Dark Nights: Metal.
To go with the call, they have put together this video talking about how to create your own Dawnbreaker costume, with cosplayer SuperxLuigi (Luigi Shiraga) talking about how he made the cowl and giving tips on creating the whole costume.
Interestingly, he doesn’t have the full costume, which makes me wonder if he’s making it and just hadn’t finished or just did the cowl for the video. A little bit of a letdown not to see the finished costume at the end. But these character designs are pretty cool, and I think it would be awesome to have a full set of the Knights walking around the Javitz Center in October. Imagine what the Devastator would look like.
Check out the video below for more information on the meetup and how you can make your own Dawnbreaker costume with some glue, foam, Warbla, a few different types of paint, a Green Lantern ring, an LED light, a bodysuit…
Batman: Dawnbreaker #1 from Sam Humphries and Ethan Van Sciver hits comic shops on October 4th. Cover by Jason Fabok.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018