Are you a cosplayer and headed to New York Comic Con? DC is calling for a meet up of all cosplayers dressed as one of the Dark Knights from Dark Nights: Metal.
To go with the call, they have put together this video talking about how to create your own Dawnbreaker costume, with cosplayer SuperxLuigi (Luigi Shiraga) talking about how he made the cowl and giving tips on creating the whole costume.
Interestingly, he doesn’t have the full costume, which makes me wonder if he’s making it and just hadn’t finished or just did the cowl for the video. A little bit of a letdown not to see the finished costume at the end. But these character designs are pretty cool, and I think it would be awesome to have a full set of the Knights walking around the Javitz Center in October. Imagine what the Devastator would look like.
Check out the video below for more information on the meetup and how you can make your own Dawnbreaker costume with some glue, foam, Warbla, a few different types of paint, a Green Lantern ring, an LED light, a bodysuit…
Batman: Dawnbreaker #1 from Sam Humphries and Ethan Van Sciver hits comic shops on October 4th. Cover by Jason Fabok.
- Transformers: Power of the Primes – First Official Trailer - April 24, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3, Episode 15 Recap: In Search of Lost Time - April 24, 2018
- Agents of SHIELD Season 5: Daisy’s Future Could Mean the End - April 23, 2018
- Eoin Marron’s Process Art from Centipede #1 - April 23, 2018
- Oakland Raiders Sign Recently Arrested and Cut Corner Daryl Worley - April 23, 2018