Are you a cosplayer and headed to New York Comic Con? DC is calling for a meet up of all cosplayers dressed as one of the Dark Knights from Dark Nights: Metal.
To go with the call, they have put together this video talking about how to create your own Dawnbreaker costume, with cosplayer SuperxLuigi (Luigi Shiraga) talking about how he made the cowl and giving tips on creating the whole costume.
Interestingly, he doesn’t have the full costume, which makes me wonder if he’s making it and just hadn’t finished or just did the cowl for the video. A little bit of a letdown not to see the finished costume at the end. But these character designs are pretty cool, and I think it would be awesome to have a full set of the Knights walking around the Javitz Center in October. Imagine what the Devastator would look like.
Check out the video below for more information on the meetup and how you can make your own Dawnbreaker costume with some glue, foam, Warbla, a few different types of paint, a Green Lantern ring, an LED light, a bodysuit…
Batman: Dawnbreaker #1 from Sam Humphries and Ethan Van Sciver hits comic shops on October 4th. Cover by Jason Fabok.
- Exclusive First Look at the Dynamite Hardened Heroes Titles Shipping in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Red Sonja: Hyrkania’s Legacy Cooperative Adventure Game Coming in April - January 22, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: Marvin ‘Krondon’ Jones III Talks Tobias Whale - January 22, 2018
- Exclusive First Look at the Women of Dynamite Titles Shipping April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Marvel’s Inhumans Fans Create Petition to Save the Series - January 22, 2018