Are you a cosplayer and headed to New York Comic Con? DC is calling for a meet up of all cosplayers dressed as one of the Dark Knights from Dark Nights: Metal.
To go with the call, they have put together this video talking about how to create your own Dawnbreaker costume, with cosplayer SuperxLuigi (Luigi Shiraga) talking about how he made the cowl and giving tips on creating the whole costume.
Interestingly, he doesn’t have the full costume, which makes me wonder if he’s making it and just hadn’t finished or just did the cowl for the video. A little bit of a letdown not to see the finished costume at the end. But these character designs are pretty cool, and I think it would be awesome to have a full set of the Knights walking around the Javitz Center in October. Imagine what the Devastator would look like.
Check out the video below for more information on the meetup and how you can make your own Dawnbreaker costume with some glue, foam, Warbla, a few different types of paint, a Green Lantern ring, an LED light, a bodysuit…
Batman: Dawnbreaker #1 from Sam Humphries and Ethan Van Sciver hits comic shops on October 4th. Cover by Jason Fabok.
- Former Comic Publisher/Editor, Larry Shell, Needs Help To Keep His Home - October 22, 2017
- Shannara Chronicles Season 2: Where Might The Journey Take Us? - October 22, 2017
- Marvel’s Inhumans Season 1: Will The Ends Justify The Season? - October 22, 2017
- Gotham Season 4: What Are The Signals For The Season? - October 22, 2017
- Supergirl Season 3: Where Is This Season Flying Off To? - October 22, 2017