Last night saw the debut of Syfy’s Channel Zero: No End House. The second season of the anthology series from creator and showrunner Nick Antosca. The first season, Candle Cove, was critically well received and the buzz for the new season has been very positive. Two more six-episode seasons have already been ordered.
Inspired by Brian Russell’s Creepypasta tale, Channel Zero: No-End House tells the story of a young woman named Margot Sleator, played by Amy Forsyth, who visits the No End House, a bizarre house of horrors that consists of a series of increasingly disturbing rooms. When she returns home, Margot realizes everything has changed. The series also stars: Aisha Dee as Jules, Jeff Ward as Seth, Seamus Patterson as J.D., Sebastian Pigott as The Drifter, Jess Salgueiro as Lacey and John Carroll Lynch as John Sleator
The first three minutes of the first episode set the tone for the series perfectly. Margot is breathing hard and hiding. She steps out onto a perfectly normal looking suburban street and turns to face the odd looking house at the end. She starts walking towards it. A man appears behind her and starts following. She she notices him, she starts to run. He runs after her, tackling her at the foot of the No-End House. We see words that have been cut into her arm: “This isn’t real.”
You can see the full first episode below.
- iZombie Season 4: Did the Writer’s Name Liv’s New Love Interest for the Ship Name? - March 23, 2018
- Luke Cage’s Mike Colter to Appear on The Good Fight Season 2 - March 23, 2018
- Gifted Season 2: Amy Acker Wants to Get Out of the Mom Realm - March 23, 2018
- Lucifer Season 3: Mazikeen Really Wants to Go Back to Hell - March 23, 2018
- Writer’s Commentary: Jeremy Whitley on Vampirella #11 - March 23, 2018