Last night saw the debut of Syfy’s Channel Zero: No End House. The second season of the anthology series from creator and showrunner Nick Antosca. The first season, Candle Cove, was critically well received and the buzz for the new season has been very positive. Two more six-episode seasons have already been ordered.
Inspired by Brian Russell’s Creepypasta tale, Channel Zero: No-End House tells the story of a young woman named Margot Sleator, played by Amy Forsyth, who visits the No End House, a bizarre house of horrors that consists of a series of increasingly disturbing rooms. When she returns home, Margot realizes everything has changed. The series also stars: Aisha Dee as Jules, Jeff Ward as Seth, Seamus Patterson as J.D., Sebastian Pigott as The Drifter, Jess Salgueiro as Lacey and John Carroll Lynch as John Sleator
The first three minutes of the first episode set the tone for the series perfectly. Margot is breathing hard and hiding. She steps out onto a perfectly normal looking suburban street and turns to face the odd looking house at the end. She starts walking towards it. A man appears behind her and starts following. She she notices him, she starts to run. He runs after her, tackling her at the foot of the No-End House. We see words that have been cut into her arm: “This isn’t real.”
You can see the full first episode below.
- Legends Of Tomorrow Season 3: The Titanic Reunion Of Billy Zane And Victor Garber - October 17, 2017
- Free On Bleeding Cool: Read Pathfinder #1 And Check Out New Humble Bundle - October 17, 2017
- Fans Decide How Spider-Man: Homecoming Should Have Ended - October 17, 2017
- The Flash Season 4: A Look Inside Episode 2, ‘Mixed Signals’ - October 17, 2017
- Exclusive Extended Previews For James Bond, Vampirella And More - October 17, 2017