It’s time for another poster for Thor: Ragnarok – this time from IMAX. The Marvel movies have been really getting the push for IMAX in recent years and this one looks to take advantage of that big screen as much as the previous movies.
— IMAX (@IMAX) September 20, 2017
As far as posters go it’s remarkably similar to a poster we’ve seen already before with a few colors changed. That being said the poster is still incredibly dynamic and lovely to look at. Ragnarok is shaping up to be one of the most interesting Marvel movies to come out in a long time and, if nothing else, it’s going to be different. That’s what we need to keep this cinematic universe alive, variety, and this certainly looks nothing like either of Thor movies we’ve seen before.
Summary: Imprisoned, the mighty Thor finds himself in a lethal gladiatorial contest against the Hulk, his former ally. Thor must fight for survival and race against time to prevent the all-powerful Hela from destroying his home and the Asgardian civilization.
Thor: Ragnarok, directed by Taika Waititi, stars Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddleston, Cate Blanchett, Jeff Goldblum, Idris Elba, and Mark Ruffalo. It will be released on October 24th in the UK and November 3rd in the US.
- Thor And Loki Are Managing Some Mischief In This New Thor: Ragnarok Clip - October 20, 2017
- Guillermo Del Toro’s The Shape Of Water Gets A New Poster - October 20, 2017
- Kevin Feige Isn’t Ruling Lady Thor Out For The MCU - October 20, 2017
- Jeph Loeb Explains Why We Don’t See Avengers Tower In The Marvel/Netflix Series - October 20, 2017
- Josh Brolin Thinks Avengers: Infinity War Is “Next Level” - October 20, 2017