It’s time for another poster for Thor: Ragnarok – this time from IMAX. The Marvel movies have been really getting the push for IMAX in recent years and this one looks to take advantage of that big screen as much as the previous movies.
— IMAX (@IMAX) September 20, 2017
As far as posters go it’s remarkably similar to a poster we’ve seen already before with a few colors changed. That being said the poster is still incredibly dynamic and lovely to look at. Ragnarok is shaping up to be one of the most interesting Marvel movies to come out in a long time and, if nothing else, it’s going to be different. That’s what we need to keep this cinematic universe alive, variety, and this certainly looks nothing like either of Thor movies we’ve seen before.
Summary: Imprisoned, the mighty Thor finds himself in a lethal gladiatorial contest against the Hulk, his former ally. Thor must fight for survival and race against time to prevent the all-powerful Hela from destroying his home and the Asgardian civilization.
Thor: Ragnarok, directed by Taika Waititi, stars Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddleston, Cate Blanchett, Jeff Goldblum, Idris Elba, and Mark Ruffalo. It will be released on October 24th in the UK and November 3rd in the US.
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Review – Somehow Makes Dinosaurs Boring - June 20, 2018
- Disney Fires Back with a $71.3 Billion Offer for Fox - June 20, 2018
- Ant-Man and The Wasp: Director Peyton Reed on Having the Freedom to Tell His Own Story - June 19, 2018
- Ant-Man and The Wasp: Marvel Producer Calls Ghost “Awesome” and “Badass” - June 19, 2018
- Taylor Sheridan Already Has a Sicario 3 Planned Out - June 19, 2018