Jordan Peele sees your nazi-punching, and he raises!
Get Out director Jordan Peele is working on a new TV show called The Hunt about a group of vigilante Nazi hunters who track down Nazis in America in the 1970s and kill them. Peele will executive produce the series, alongside David Weil, who will write it. And according to a report from THR, interest in the show from networks is really high following the violence and killing perpetrated by American Nazis in Charlottesville earlier this year.
The show is based in some part on a true story, according to the report, but while it’s true that the United States did allow lots of Nazi war criminals safe harbor in the U.S. during the Cold War if they had something to offer the government (surprise!), the report doesn’t mention which specific Nazis or Nazi-hunters the story will be based on. That being said, we’re excited to see them get punched (and worse) already.
- Women And Gender Non-Conforming Animators Demand End To Sexual Harassment And Abuse - October 20, 2017
- Black Widow, Iron Man, Captain America, And Hulk To Read ‘Our Town’ To Benefit Puerto Rico - October 20, 2017
- Rick Remender: If You’re Not Reading Black Science, You’re Being An A-Hole - October 20, 2017
- Little Shop Of Horrors Returns To Theaters For 2 Nights Only This Halloween, But What’s Trump Got To Do With It? - October 19, 2017
- Elite Retailer Cabal ComicsPRO Targets Portland For February Meeting, Plans Fall Expansion - October 19, 2017