After announcing it earlier this month, Zack Snyder has returned with a new short film just a few months after stepping away from Justice League to deal with a family tragedy. Called Snow Steam Iron, the film clocks in at a little over four minutes, or roughly as much time as it takes to read a modern comic book, so you don’t have much to lose by watching it. We won’t give any details away, but if we had to review it one sentence, we’d say: A Marilyn Manson video where the music never kicks in.
Check it out on Vero (you’ll have to download the app and sign up for an account).
SNOW STEAM IRON. Snow gently falls on the blood-stained streets of a seedy out-of-time New York City. Steam envelopes the nightmare unfolding within its narrow alleys. Iron is the will of the one who would dare to resist… fight… survive.
- TMNT Gets New Monster Mash Up Figures In Time For Halloween
- Little Shop Of Horrors Returns To Theaters For 2 Nights Only This Halloween, But What’s Trump Got To Do With It? - October 19, 2017
- Elite Retailer Cabal ComicsPRO Targets Portland For February Meeting, Plans Fall Expansion - October 19, 2017
- Marvel Goes Tabloid, Reveals Spider-Man’s Arrest Warrant - October 19, 2017
- Man Dressed As Pikachu Caught By Secret Service After Hopping Barrier At White House - October 19, 2017
- A Ghostbusters Tease From Tom Waltz, Erik Burnham, And Dan Schoening For February - October 19, 2017