After announcing it earlier this month, Zack Snyder has returned with a new short film just a few months after stepping away from Justice League to deal with a family tragedy. Called Snow Steam Iron, the film clocks in at a little over four minutes, or roughly as much time as it takes to read a modern comic book, so you don’t have much to lose by watching it. We won’t give any details away, but if we had to review it one sentence, we’d say: A Marilyn Manson video where the music never kicks in.
Check it out on Vero (you’ll have to download the app and sign up for an account).
SNOW STEAM IRON. Snow gently falls on the blood-stained streets of a seedy out-of-time New York City. Steam envelopes the nightmare unfolding within its narrow alleys. Iron is the will of the one who would dare to resist… fight… survive.
- TMNT Gets New Monster Mash Up Figures In Time For Halloween
- Michael Che and Colin Jost Promoted to Co-Head Writers of Saturday Night Live - December 12, 2017
- BOOM! to Publish ‘Adventure Time: BMO Bonanza’ One-Shot in March - December 12, 2017
- Hope Summers Returns in Cable #155 with New Creative Team of Zac Thompson, Lonnie Nadler, German Peralta - December 12, 2017
- 4 Mark Brooks Covers for Avengers: No Surrender in March, Plus Nick Bradshaw’s February Variants - December 12, 2017
- Vault Renames ‘Return of the Graveyard Gang’ to ‘Return to Whisper’ in Deference to Webcomic - December 12, 2017