After announcing it earlier this month, Zack Snyder has returned with a new short film just a few months after stepping away from Justice League to deal with a family tragedy. Called Snow Steam Iron, the film clocks in at a little over four minutes, or roughly as much time as it takes to read a modern comic book, so you don’t have much to lose by watching it. We won’t give any details away, but if we had to review it one sentence, we’d say: A Marilyn Manson video where the music never kicks in.
Check it out on Vero (you’ll have to download the app and sign up for an account).
SNOW STEAM IRON. Snow gently falls on the blood-stained streets of a seedy out-of-time New York City. Steam envelopes the nightmare unfolding within its narrow alleys. Iron is the will of the one who would dare to resist… fight… survive.
- TMNT Gets New Monster Mash Up Figures In Time For Halloween
- When Will Marvel Stop Inserting Politics in Our 1980s X-Men Comics [X-ual Healing 9-19-18] - September 23, 2018
- Cable News Host Has Had Enough Of Your Bull@#$% in X-Men Red #8 Preview - September 22, 2018
- John Jennings to Head Up Megascope Graphic Novel Imprint at Abrams - September 22, 2018
- Midtown Comics Selling Bagged Batpenis for $20 Cheap - September 22, 2018
- There’s a Major Continuity Error in Archie’s Latest Comic - September 21, 2018