One of the things I really like about Heroes of the Storm is that when a new character is introduced, it comes with a new variation on gameplay. You don’t really see two players who play exactly alike. When Blizzard decides to add another of the characters to the Nexus, it’s more than just a different skin for an already proven style of play. It adds something unique to the game. That continues with their latest-announced addition: Ana from Overwatch.
Ana is a sniper and a support character. It would only make sense to bring her into Heroes of the Storm if she was to play like that — and she does. If you watch the below hero spotlight, you’ll see that her sniper capability is woven into everything she does. Her attacks harm, but do damage over time and reduces the healing an enemy can get. But she can also fire healing darts at her team mates. She can restore mana and even do a form of crowd control, which makes her a very useful support character for a team.
But Ana also has offensive capabilities that keeps her from being a squishy. She can give as good as she gets and one of her heroic abilities involves her taking a sniper position and firing off a series of damaging rounds to enemies int he area. She looks to be another unique addition to the Heroes of the Storm lineup.
- 'Heroes Of The Storm' Gets Some New Additions At BlizzCon
- NRG eSports Reveal Their San Francisco 'Overwatch' League Team
- Overwatch's Next Halloween Event Date Leaked On Reddit
- A New 'Overwatch' Online Comic Drops Featuring Zarya
- Sideshow Offers New Black Widow and Captain America Print with a Twist - January 21, 2018
- You Will Believe a White Man Can Lean: Neil Patrick Harris Takes on MJ - January 21, 2018
- Tennessee Titans Choose Mike Vrabel as New Head Coach - January 21, 2018
- Chris Redd Stars as a Very Different Fresh Prince of Bel-Air - January 21, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: Does Tobias Whale Think Black Lightning Is Dead? - January 21, 2018