One of the things I really like about Heroes of the Storm is that when a new character is introduced, it comes with a new variation on gameplay. You don’t really see two players who play exactly alike. When Blizzard decides to add another of the characters to the Nexus, it’s more than just a different skin for an already proven style of play. It adds something unique to the game. That continues with their latest-announced addition: Ana from Overwatch.
Ana is a sniper and a support character. It would only make sense to bring her into Heroes of the Storm if she was to play like that — and she does. If you watch the below hero spotlight, you’ll see that her sniper capability is woven into everything she does. Her attacks harm, but do damage over time and reduces the healing an enemy can get. But she can also fire healing darts at her team mates. She can restore mana and even do a form of crowd control, which makes her a very useful support character for a team.
But Ana also has offensive capabilities that keeps her from being a squishy. She can give as good as she gets and one of her heroic abilities involves her taking a sniper position and firing off a series of damaging rounds to enemies int he area. She looks to be another unique addition to the Heroes of the Storm lineup.
- NRG eSports Reveal Their San Francisco 'Overwatch' League Team
- Overwatch's Next Halloween Event Date Leaked On Reddit
- A New 'Overwatch' Online Comic Drops Featuring Zarya
- Former Comic Publisher/Editor, Larry Shell, Needs Help To Keep His Home - October 22, 2017
- Shannara Chronicles Season 2: Where Might The Journey Take Us? - October 22, 2017
- Marvel’s Inhumans Season 1: Will The Ends Justify The Season? - October 22, 2017
- Gotham Season 4: What Are The Signals For The Season? - October 22, 2017
- Supergirl Season 3: Where Is This Season Flying Off To? - October 22, 2017