Irregular Choice is amazing. I have long admired the UK-based shoe company, which creates unique and fun shoe designs. You can find shoes with unicorns, ice cream, glitter, Mickey Mouse, or R2-D2, and in this case, I found the shoe I was looking for.
For starters, this shoe is beautiful. I love the throwback ’80s look, with the rolls on the top of the shoe. The colors work well together, making this every 8-year-old girl living in 1985’s dream shoe. Plus, the soles blink when you walk. I am truly living in the future. The R2-D2 design on the side is great. R2 is placed well on the shoe, making the droid the focal point.
The shoes are quality, as well. The stitching on them is great, and they were very sturdy, yet comfortable, when I wore them. These were built to last, and for what these shoes originally sold for ($100+), they should last you a long while. Sadly, the Star Wars line has sold out, but who knows what’s in store for the future! If you have someone in your life who adores funky, unique items, check out Irregular Choice. You will not be let down!
- Nerd Food: Super-Powered Mixed Drinks from El Chingon - July 18, 2018
- Nerd Food: We Try the Mind Stone Mojito and Asgardian Lager at Havana 1920 - July 18, 2018
- Nerd Food: Don’t Worry, This Maleficent Cake Jar Won’t Put a Spell on You - July 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Flying Dog Bleacher Beer is Summer in a Can - July 17, 2018
- Don’t Be Crabby! Relax with Sweet Suds’ Rainbow Crab Bath Bomb [VIDEO] - July 17, 2018