Neil Gaiman has been sharing shots from the set of the TV adaptation of the novel he wrote with Sir Terry Pratchett, Good Omens, giving us a fine look as David Tennant as the demon Crawley and Michael Sheen as the angel Aziraphale, in cahoots. “They are amazing. This is them in the opening scenes, 11 years ago, in St James’s Park. David and Michael, demon & angel.”
Man, I am so tempted to pop by on my way to the Kingsman 2 screening tonight. Though Gaiman does want you to pay attention to one specific character note.
— Neil Gaiman (@neilhimself) September 18, 2017
And Rob Wilkins, Terry Pratchett’s second watching the process in action.
— Terry Pratchett (@terryandrob) September 18, 2017
I wonder if I could blag my way in?
- Christopher Jones’ Cover For Doctor Who Day’s Thirteenth Doctor #1 - October 16, 2018
- More DC Comics Move From 20 to 22 Pages For $3.99 With Aquaman and Justice League Joining In - October 16, 2018
- Dan Slott Applies to Trademark a Comic Book Called ‘Future Me’ - October 16, 2018
- Details On The ‘King-Size’ Kirby Is Fantastic Hardcover From Marvel Comics – The First of Many - October 16, 2018
- Galactus Comes to the Fantastic Four in January - October 16, 2018