Neil Gaiman has been sharing shots from the set of the TV adaptation of the novel he wrote with Sir Terry Pratchett, Good Omens, giving us a fine look as David Tennant as the demon Crawley and Michael Sheen as the angel Aziraphale, in cahoots. “They are amazing. This is them in the opening scenes, 11 years ago, in St James’s Park. David and Michael, demon & angel.”
Man, I am so tempted to pop by on my way to the Kingsman 2 screening tonight. Though Gaiman does want you to pay attention to one specific character note.
— Neil Gaiman (@neilhimself) September 18, 2017
And Rob Wilkins, Terry Pratchett’s second watching the process in action.
— Terry Pratchett (@terryandrob) September 18, 2017
I wonder if I could blag my way in?
- Thank FOC It’s Sunday #7 – That Was The Week That Was - December 16, 2018
- Win a Private Tour of DC Comics’ Archive for LGBTQ Charity - December 16, 2018
- Hindus Call For Apology From Marvel Over Uncanny X-Men #5 - December 16, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 16th December 2018 – Batman Damned Beats The One Who Laughs - December 16, 2018
- Monica’s Gang/DC Comics Crossover Published in Brazil - December 16, 2018