Casper And… is a new comic book series from Harvey-licensed publishers American Mythology Productions written by longstanding comic creator and self-publisher Jenni Gregory of Dreamwalker fame, and drawn by American Mythology Productions mainstay S.A. Check.
Each issue will team the friendly ghost with another Harvey character in the way the Marvel Two-in-One did with The Thing and Marvel Team-Up did with Spider-Man.
And first in the hot seat is Wendy. Giving us Casper And Wendy #1. No it won’t have anything to do with the Hilary Duff TV movie from the late nineties, Casper Meets Wendy, but it does give us enough of an excuse to use this visual:
And run this clip.
Everyone’s favorite friendly ghost revisits one of the original Harvey team ups in “Casper And”! Each comic will feature a new Harvey pal as they find all kinds of hysterical mischief they can get into at Casper’s side. This issue features fantastic tales of teamwork between Casper and Wendy the Good Little Witch. What hijinks can these two best of friends get up to? Find out here in a comic book series that is true to the original Harvey look and feel. Go back to your childhood and share modern tales with new generations of Casper fans! Casper And Wendy comes with four covers, Main by Jenni Gregory, Antis by Jeff Scherer, Best Friends by Adrian Ropp, and a special Retailer Retro Animation Incentive Edition.
Out on December 27th.
- AfterShock Launches New Anthology Comic, Shock, with Neil Gaiman, Marc Guggenheim, Jim Starlin, Charles Vess and More - December 12, 2017
- Hunt for Suspected Murderer of Francis Manapul’s Sister-in-Law, Tess Richey, in Toronto - December 11, 2017
- Jeremy Bastian Gets Positively Biblical with Second Judas Variant Cover - December 11, 2017
- San Diego Comic-Con Settled with Mormon Church Companies 2 Years Ago - December 11, 2017
- Marvel Liquidates Almost Another 200 Graphic Novels and TPBs to Retailers – S to Z - December 11, 2017