Casper And… is a new comic book series from Harvey-licensed publishers American Mythology Productions written by longstanding comic creator and self-publisher Jenni Gregory of Dreamwalker fame, and drawn by American Mythology Productions mainstay S.A. Check.
Each issue will team the friendly ghost with another Harvey character in the way the Marvel Two-in-One did with The Thing and Marvel Team-Up did with Spider-Man.
And first in the hot seat is Wendy. Giving us Casper And Wendy #1. No it won’t have anything to do with the Hilary Duff TV movie from the late nineties, Casper Meets Wendy, but it does give us enough of an excuse to use this visual:
And run this clip.
Everyone’s favorite friendly ghost revisits one of the original Harvey team ups in “Casper And”! Each comic will feature a new Harvey pal as they find all kinds of hysterical mischief they can get into at Casper’s side. This issue features fantastic tales of teamwork between Casper and Wendy the Good Little Witch. What hijinks can these two best of friends get up to? Find out here in a comic book series that is true to the original Harvey look and feel. Go back to your childhood and share modern tales with new generations of Casper fans! Casper And Wendy comes with four covers, Main by Jenni Gregory, Antis by Jeff Scherer, Best Friends by Adrian Ropp, and a special Retailer Retro Animation Incentive Edition.
Out on December 27th.
- Video Message From Stan Lee at Home With His Daughter JC For Father’s Day - June 18, 2018
- Full DC Comics Catalog for September 2018 + Solicitations - June 18, 2018
- WARNING: That Major X-Men Wedding Spoiler, Revealed in Full - June 18, 2018
- Humberto Ramos Warping Marvel Characters Together for New Comic? #WhoGetsWarped - June 18, 2018
- Has Geoff Johns Remembered Justice League: Rise of the Seven Seas? - June 18, 2018