Today is National Cheeseburger Day, and to help celebrate, BoxLunch is offering a pretty cool exclusive starting today in its retail stores and online. Fans of Bob’s Burgers will want this one for sure.
In celebration of the upcoming September 18th national holiday, Cheeseburger Day, 20th Century Fox Consumer Products announces a wide assortment of drool-worthy merchandise around the acclaimed FOX series, BOB’S BURGERS. The eighth season of BOB’S BURGERS kicks off Sunday, Oct. 1 (7:30-8:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX with a special episode that will feature animation inspired by fan-created artwork.
Following up last year’s Cheeseburger Day celebration, Fox Consumer Products teams up once again with BoxLunch, a cause-driven pop-culture gift store, to showcase BOB’S BURGERS merchandise and help provide meals to people in need. A limited edition Tina Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure debuts just in time for National Cheeseburger Day and will be sold exclusively at BoxLunch stores and BoxLunch.com starting September 18th. The Tina Funko Pop! collectible will retail for $12.90 and each purchase, BoxLunch will donate a total of 11 meals to Feeding America – 10 meals coming directly from the sale of each figure plus an additional meal that is donated for ever $10 spent at BoxLunch. This campaign takes place during Feeding America’s Hunger Action Month™, which brings attention to the reality of food insecurity in the United States and promotes ways for individuals across the country to get involved in the fight to help end hunger.
What a neat way to not only support a great cause, but bring fans something awesome for their collections. The Pop itself is awesome. The sculpt is great; I love the little cheeseburgers on the trays. The Tina Belcher Pop was the hardest to find when the line originally came out, and I like this one way more than the regular one.
You can find Tina in BoxLunch stores now, or online here.
- Funko Unveils Second Series Of 'DC Bombshells' Pop! Vinyl Figures
- Nickelodeon Favorites Hey Arnold, Angry Beavers, And Rocko Get Funko Pops!
- Matthew Vaughn's Version Of Superman Would Be "Colorful, Heroic, And Feel-Good"
- Amazon Teases Their Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan Series With A $10 Bill
- Clickbait: David Ayer Tweets Image Of Harley Quinn And Joker
- Darren Aronofsky Wanted Joaquin Phoenix To Star In His Adaptation Of Batman: Year One
- Avengers: Infinity War Casting Extras For A 1960s Setting
- Superman Henry Cavill Wields A Chainsaw In Florida
- Television Fires Back At Movie Industry, Will Reboot True Lies As TV Show From Marc Guggenheim
- New Mutants Has Officially Wrapped Production
- Paul Bettany Has Wrapped His Part In Han Solo Origin Film
- NHL's Kings And Devils Are Looking For Emergency Goalies
- Masters Of The Universe Gets A Giant Wave Of Funko Pops - October 19, 2017
- Netflix And Nielsen Are Still Not Friends, As Streaming Numbers Will Be Reported By New Service - October 18, 2017
- Stan Lee MCU Cameos Get Their Own Funko Pops - October 18, 2017
- Coco Continues To Look Gorgeous In New Clip - October 18, 2017
- LeBron James And Gabrielle Union Team Up For New Sitcom White Dave - October 18, 2017