Bleeding Cool has been in love with the Vision comic by Tom King, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh and Jordie Bellaire. And have noted it as a curiosity that Marvel Comics wasn’t collecting all twelve issues into one big book and making it their Watchmen.
Well, they are. The perfect Christmas gift for any comic book fan, or even someone who has just watched the most recent Avengers movies. Except that it’s only being published in comic stores on January 10th, and in bookstores on January 23rd.
Does that feel like a missed opportunity to anyone? Maybe you could arrange a special extra Christmas for two or three weeks after Christmas so that it would still count?
One of the most celebrated comic books of the century, collected in full alongside an expansive array of special features! Vision wants to be human, and what’s more human than family? So he heads back to the beginning – to the laboratory where Ultron created him as a weapon. The place where he first rebelled against his given destiny and imagined that he could be more – that he could be a man. There, he builds them. A wife, Virginia. Teenage twins, Viv and Vin. They look like him. They have his powers. They share his grandest ambition – or is that obsession? – the unrelenting need to be ordinary. Behold the Visions! Theirs is a story of togetherness and tragedy – one that will send the Android Avenger into a devastating confrontation with Earth’s Mightiest Heroes.
The book will collect the series, and the added material from the Vision: Director’s Cut reprint series. And should, if there is justice, stay in print forever and top the Bookscans charts.
- San Diego Comic-Con Settled with Mormon Church Companies 2 Years Ago - December 11, 2017
- Marvel Liquidates Almost Another 200 Graphic Novels and TPBs to Retailers – S to Z - December 11, 2017
- DC Comics Liquidates Another 300 Graphic Novels and TPBs to Retailers – Mostly Vertigo - December 11, 2017
- Marvel’s Latest Label, Marvel Premiere Graphic Novel, Set to Confuse Everyone Again - December 11, 2017
- Avengers: Back to Basics – a New Avengers Twice-Monthly Series by Peter David - December 11, 2017