We’ve been taking a look at new books and comics coming out at the upcoming Thought Bubble Comics Festival, a week-long celebration of creativity and comics that takes place in Leeds in the north of England. The festival culminates in a weekend-long comic con on September 23rd-24th. Taking over a fair part of the city across a number of venues, the event always includes the big splash con party and a smorgasbord of incredible comics and creativity in every corner you can find.
The Girl and the Glim by India Swift, Michael Doig, Hassan Otsmane-Elhaou and JP Jordan published as DoigSwift is a graphic novella beginning a larger narrative.
13 year old Bridgette is nervous enough about her family’s move to Fort Harbour – but when an unexpected arrival from the sky coincides with her own, it makes finding friends at her new school even trickier than she feared.
The Girl and the Glim: Book one tells the first part of a larger story that deals with how fear can bring people together in a positive way. It’s also the first long form comic made by India Swift and Michael Doig, with the efforts of Hassan Otsmane-Elhaou and JP Jordan. We’re excited to finally debut the book and share it with you at Thought Bubble Festival!
- Jim Lee’s and Tony S. Daniel’s Covers for Dark Knights: Metal #6 - March 22, 2018
- DC Comics to Publish ‘Old Lady Harley’ - March 22, 2018
- Action Comics #1000 Dumps on All Other Advance Reorders This Week - March 22, 2018
- Vampironica #3 and Catalyst Prime: Noble #10 Orders Cancelled, but Will Resolicit - March 22, 2018
- Luke Skywalker Still Loving His Blue Milk in Star Wars Comics - March 22, 2018