It looks like NetherRealm Studios will be saving Hellboy for last as longtime Mortal Kombat character Raiden will join Injustice 2 next. The second character in the second DLC character pack, Raiden (voiced yet again by Richard Epcar) makes his way into the game with a unique look to the character. This isn’t your typical Raiden, nor is it Dark Raiden as many were hoping it would be to capitalize on the fallout from Mortal Kombat X. A lovely bonus is that one of the alternative skins for Raiden… BLACK LIGHTNING! Bet you didn’t see that coming!
An official date for his DLC wasn’t added to the news, only that you’ll be seeing the character arrive this October. For now, enjoy the trailer showing off both characters.
- The 'Injustice 2' Beta Tests Well Be Delayed On PC
- New 'Injustice 2' Patch Will Fix The Previous One, We Hope
- Black Manta The First To Join 'Injustce 2' From New Pack
- The Next Set Of 'Injustice 2' Characters Are Total Game Changers
- Full DC Comics November 2017 Solicits, As Dr Manhattan Creates Superman...
- Xbox One X WIll Be Enhancing Over 100 Games Old & New
- Exclusive! The Long Beach Comic Con 2017 Panels And Programming Schedule
- Review: AZIO R.C.K. Vintage Typewriter Keyboard - December 10, 2018
- Fortnite Streamer Arrested For Alleged Domestic Abuse During Stream - December 10, 2018
- Bethesda Softworks Celebrates DOOM’s 25th Anniversary - December 10, 2018
- A List of Winners From the Gamer’s Choice Awards - December 10, 2018
- Worldbuilding On Multiple Levels: An Interview with Patrick Rothfuss - December 10, 2018