It looks like NetherRealm Studios will be saving Hellboy for last as longtime Mortal Kombat character Raiden will join Injustice 2 next. The second character in the second DLC character pack, Raiden (voiced yet again by Richard Epcar) makes his way into the game with a unique look to the character. This isn’t your typical Raiden, nor is it Dark Raiden as many were hoping it would be to capitalize on the fallout from Mortal Kombat X. A lovely bonus is that one of the alternative skins for Raiden… BLACK LIGHTNING! Bet you didn’t see that coming!
An official date for his DLC wasn’t added to the news, only that you’ll be seeing the character arrive this October. For now, enjoy the trailer showing off both characters.
- The 'Injustice 2' Beta Tests Well Be Delayed On PC
- New 'Injustice 2' Patch Will Fix The Previous One, We Hope
- Black Manta The First To Join 'Injustce 2' From New Pack
- The Next Set Of 'Injustice 2' Characters Are Total Game Changers
- Full DC Comics November 2017 Solicits, As Dr Manhattan Creates Superman...
- Xbox One X WIll Be Enhancing Over 100 Games Old & New
- Exclusive! The Long Beach Comic Con 2017 Panels And Programming Schedule
- Treyarch Adds Updates to Black Ops 4, Including Blackout Player Count - October 17, 2018
- The Fallout 76 Beta is Now Officially Online for Download - October 17, 2018
- The Stanley Parable Now Unlocks a Specific Anniversary Achievement - October 17, 2018
- Xbox and Taco Bell Have Partnered Again to Give Away Platinum Consoles - October 17, 2018
- Battlefield V Single Player Trailer Released - October 17, 2018