If you were hoping to see Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius come to PC or console sometime down the road, you’ll sadly have to keep wishing. Dual Shockers is reporting that there are currently no plans to bring the popular mobile game to any system beyond your smartphone. Below is a snippet from the piece, but essentially they chatted with Producer Hiroki Fujimoto, who broke the bad news to them.
Fujimoto-san explained that the team isn’t planning to bring the game to other platforms for the moment. They’re focusing on improving its popularity on mobile platforms instead. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius was recently launched in South Korea, and Square Enix feels that there are still many local markets that have not been tapped yet. On top of that, supporting more languages is also seen as a priority, since at the moment the game includes only six. Expanding the localization would result in bringing in many more players.
- Cloud Finally Added To The Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Roster
- Square Enix Drops The New 'Left Alive' Trailer At Tokyo Game Show
- 'Final Fantasy XVI' Is Going To Be Just As Expansive As XV
- 'Dissidia Final Fantasy NT' To Stay Exclusive To PS4
- A Different Kind Of RPG In 'Legrand Legacy' At PAX West
- Mobius Final Fantasy Is A Year Old And Still A Unique Take On The Mobile RPG
- 'Final Fantasy VI' Has Come To 'Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius'
- Enplex Games Announces New Survival MMO Game Population Zero - December 11, 2018
- WBIE Will Relaunch MK Kollective to Prepare for Mortal Kombat 11 - December 11, 2018
- Review: PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Gear by JINX - December 11, 2018
- Overwatch Launches Winter Wonderland with New Updates - December 11, 2018
- Fortnite Adds Swords to the Game in Latest Patch - December 11, 2018