Those of you hoping for Dragon Age 4, you might want to sit down for this news as we’re pretty sure you won’t like it. The rumor mill about a new Dragon Age game in the works got people excited as they were hoping to hear news of the title by now, but instead, series creative director Mike Laidlaw has had to come out and quell that excitement by letting fans know the game is not set in stone. And he did it in the one place where he didn’t have to give many details about it: Twitter.
DA4 is not confirmed.
Trespasser is canon. https://t.co/3ubKzZyKIQ
— Mike Laidlaw (@Mike_Laidlaw) September 7, 2017
We’re going to take his word on it because Laidlaw has been involved with the series for over fifteen years, and even if there were a hint of the game being in pre-production, we’re pretty sure he’d be involved with it at some level. BioWare may not have any for sure plans for Dragon Age 4 in the works yet, but give it time as it seems like there’s at least a discussion happening as to what the future of the series may be. But don’t expect a definitive answer anytime soon.
- NieR: Automata Sends Out A More Truthful Letter About GOTY Ballots - December 12, 2017
- Carrying My Switch In Style: We Review WaterField’s Arcade Gaming Case - December 12, 2017
- Cloud Finally Added To The Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Roster - December 11, 2017
- A Look At The Full Roster For Dissidia Final Fantasy NT - December 11, 2017
- The Atari Box Will Be Available for Pre-Order This Week - December 11, 2017