Some drones took to the sky to pay homage to Wonder Woman. According to The Hollywood Reporter, 300 drones took to the sky to light up Wonder Woman’s symbol in honor of the movie coming out on Blu-ray and DVD.
“Warner Bros. Home Entertainment partnered with Intel on Thursday night to mark the home entertainment release of Wonder Woman with what was described as “an electronic illuminated art show,” with 300 Intel drones re-creating logos and other imagery related to the movie in the air above Los Angeles.”
— Gal Gadot (@GalGadot) September 15, 2017
The lights weren’t the only thing that people who saw this event got to see:
“Accompanying a live performance by celebrated cellist Tina Guo, Intel’s Shooting Star drones — which are programmed to create more than 4 billon color combinations — lit up the sky in front of an audience that included Wonder Woman director Patty Jenkins, producers Chuck Roven and Richard Suckle, and actor Eugene Brave Rock, who played The Chief in the movie.”
It’s more than we usually see for a home release of a movie, but Wonder Woman is a special one. This movie meant a lot to so many people, and to see that Warner Bros. realizes that is important. It just makes us all the more excited for a sequel, still more than two years away.
Summary: Before she was Wonder Woman she was Diana, princess of the Amazons, trained warrior. When a pilot crashes and tells of conflict in the outside world, she leaves home to fight a war to end all wars, discovering her full powers and true destiny.
Wonder Woman, directed by Patty Jenkins, stars Gal Gadot, Chris Pine, David Thewlis, Robin Wright, and Connie Nielsen. It’s available on VOD today and on Blu-ray on September 19th.
- [Sundance 2018] The Guilty Review: A Game of Telephone That Doesn’t Quite Connect - January 19, 2018
- [Sundance 2018] Our New President Review: A Terrifying Montage of Russian Propaganda - January 19, 2018
- It’s Jaeger vs. Jaeger in New Pacific Rim Uprising Images - January 18, 2018
- The Writer of The Jungle Book 2 Gives an Update on the Movie - January 18, 2018
- New Tomb Raider Trailer Drops Tomorrow — Here’s a Teaser - January 17, 2018