The last of the Arrowverse shows that got featured when the CW aired the animated Vixen movie now gets their video. Here Supergirl executive producer Andrew Kreisberg talks about the Kara (Melissa Benoist) and Mon-El (Chris Wood) relationship and how it was doomed from the start. He talks about how you know the hero will save the day, but at what cost. Now I’m curious if they do plan on bringing Mon-El back, doesn’t that lessen the sacrifice quite a bit? Then again, if he comes back and they still can’t be together because of the lead in the air… then it’s just a reminder of what she gave up.
Kreisberg goes on to talk about casting Teri Hatcher and how he was amazed that she could pull of playing a regal queen without having to use a British accent. He also talks about the big bad for season 3, the Worldkiller named Reign (Odette Annable). He describes her as a villain unlike anything that they’ve done on Supergirl, but also unlike any villain in the Arrowverse. He also talks about Katie McGrath’s addition to the series last season as Lena Luthor and how she’s made the character her own. He says that watching the relationship between Kara and Lena will be one of the center points of the season. He doesn’t say whether it’s watching it grow or explode.
Supergirl season three returns October 9th to the CW.
- Former Comic Publisher/Editor, Larry Shell, Needs Help To Keep His Home - October 22, 2017
- Shannara Chronicles Season 2: Where Might The Journey Take Us? - October 22, 2017
- Marvel’s Inhumans Season 1: Will The Ends Justify The Season? - October 22, 2017
- Gotham Season 4: What Are The Signals For The Season? - October 22, 2017
- Supergirl Season 3: Where Is This Season Flying Off To? - October 22, 2017