The last of the Arrowverse shows that got featured when the CW aired the animated Vixen movie now gets their video. Here Supergirl executive producer Andrew Kreisberg talks about the Kara (Melissa Benoist) and Mon-El (Chris Wood) relationship and how it was doomed from the start. He talks about how you know the hero will save the day, but at what cost. Now I’m curious if they do plan on bringing Mon-El back, doesn’t that lessen the sacrifice quite a bit? Then again, if he comes back and they still can’t be together because of the lead in the air… then it’s just a reminder of what she gave up.
Kreisberg goes on to talk about casting Teri Hatcher and how he was amazed that she could pull of playing a regal queen without having to use a British accent. He also talks about the big bad for season 3, the Worldkiller named Reign (Odette Annable). He describes her as a villain unlike anything that they’ve done on Supergirl, but also unlike any villain in the Arrowverse. He also talks about Katie McGrath’s addition to the series last season as Lena Luthor and how she’s made the character her own. He says that watching the relationship between Kara and Lena will be one of the center points of the season. He doesn’t say whether it’s watching it grow or explode.
Supergirl season three returns October 9th to the CW.
- Supernatural Season 13: Things are Going to Get Rough for Sam - March 22, 2018
- Agents of SHIELD Season 5: Will We Learn Who Destroyed the World? - March 22, 2018
- Arrow Season 6: Stephen Amell and Marc Guggenheim Drop Some Teasers - March 22, 2018
- Agents of SHIELD Adds Reign’s Craig Parker as a Galactic Trader - March 22, 2018
- Jerry O’Connell Cast as Sheldon’s Brother on The Big Bang Theory - March 22, 2018