Butterbeer, the popular drink of choice for people living in the Harry Potter world, sounds delicious. Granted it’s been a few years since I’ve read the Harry Potter books (and seen the movies), but I imagine it’s pretty great. I know lot’s of places have made up their own version of the magical drink, and last week at Potterverse, the Renaissance Hotel in Baltimore had some samples of their version of the drink.
To be blunt, it was great. Very crisp, bubbly, and well, buttery! But not in that gross way. It was sweet, and if given the chance, I would drink more of it. Luckily for us there’s a recipe above, so if you’re curious about the drink get to it! Let me know how your Butterbeer turns out!
- Nerd Food: This Lady and the Tramp Bento Box is Too Cute! - March 22, 2018
- Nerd Food: Okonomiyaki Taro Japanese Snacks - March 22, 2018
- Can’t Make it to a Disney Park for a RunDisney Race? Run a Virtual One! - March 22, 2018
- These New Pandora Beads Are Perfect for Your Disney Charm Bracelet - March 22, 2018
- Imagineering Gives a Special Look at the Updated ‘Golden Dream’ Anthem - March 21, 2018