Butterbeer, the popular drink of choice for people living in the Harry Potter world, sounds delicious. Granted it’s been a few years since I’ve read the Harry Potter books (and seen the movies), but I imagine it’s pretty great. I know lot’s of places have made up their own version of the magical drink, and last week at Potterverse, the Renaissance Hotel in Baltimore had some samples of their version of the drink.
To be blunt, it was great. Very crisp, bubbly, and well, buttery! But not in that gross way. It was sweet, and if given the chance, I would drink more of it. Luckily for us there’s a recipe above, so if you’re curious about the drink get to it! Let me know how your Butterbeer turns out!
- Nerd Food: Don’t Worry, This Maleficent Cake Jar Won’t Put a Spell on You - July 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Flying Dog Bleacher Beer is Summer in a Can - July 17, 2018
- Don’t Be Crabby! Relax with Sweet Suds’ Rainbow Crab Bath Bomb [VIDEO] - July 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Watch Disneyland Candy Makers Create ‘Up’-Inspired Treats - July 16, 2018
- An Afternoon at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, One of the Most Family-Friendly MLB Parks - July 16, 2018