Butterbeer, the popular drink of choice for people living in the Harry Potter world, sounds delicious. Granted it’s been a few years since I’ve read the Harry Potter books (and seen the movies), but I imagine it’s pretty great. I know lot’s of places have made up their own version of the magical drink, and last week at Potterverse, the Renaissance Hotel in Baltimore had some samples of their version of the drink.
To be blunt, it was great. Very crisp, bubbly, and well, buttery! But not in that gross way. It was sweet, and if given the chance, I would drink more of it. Luckily for us there’s a recipe above, so if you’re curious about the drink get to it! Let me know how your Butterbeer turns out!
- Little Miss Alexa Bliss Defends Her Championship — But For How Long? - October 23, 2017
- Nerd Food: Rice Balls And Dragon Ball Z Marble Soda At Matcha Time Cafe - October 22, 2017
- Disney’s Hitchhiking Ghost Tiki Mugs Are Ghoulishly Delightful! - October 22, 2017
- Nerd Home: Sailor Moon Wax Melts From Starlit Creations! - October 20, 2017
- Nerd Food: Is Pillsbury’s Halloween Funfetti Cake Mix Any Good? - October 20, 2017