Butterbeer, the popular drink of choice for people living in the Harry Potter world, sounds delicious. Granted it’s been a few years since I’ve read the Harry Potter books (and seen the movies), but I imagine it’s pretty great. I know lot’s of places have made up their own version of the magical drink, and last week at Potterverse, the Renaissance Hotel in Baltimore had some samples of their version of the drink.
To be blunt, it was great. Very crisp, bubbly, and well, buttery! But not in that gross way. It was sweet, and if given the chance, I would drink more of it. Luckily for us there’s a recipe above, so if you’re curious about the drink get to it! Let me know how your Butterbeer turns out!
- Nerd Food: Holiday Treats Join the Fun in Disney Springs! - December 11, 2017
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Hotel Shines This Holiday Season! - December 10, 2017
- Nerd Food: The Grand Floridian Gingerbread House - December 10, 2017
- Nerd Food: Dark Chocolate Gingerbread Mickey - December 10, 2017
- Pictures from Disney’s Animal Kingdom During the Holiday Season - December 10, 2017