We have a new clip for Kingsman: The Golden Circle, and this time we get to see Channing Tatum‘s Agent Tequila up close and personal. This clip is actually part of a clip those of us that went to the Kingsman panel at Comic-Con International previously saw.
Tatum sounds so ridiculous in that accent — in the best possible way. This movie is nothing but a bunch of over-the-top stereotypes, but none of it feels mean-spirited. There is something about the way this movie appears to present Americans that doesn’t feel like we’re being made fun of — it’s a “let’s laugh together at ourselves” deal instead of anything malicious. It’s a tough line to walk, and it looks like this one is going to walk it well.
Summary: When their headquarters are destroyed and the world is held hostage, the Kingsman’s journey leads them to the discovery of an allied spy organization in the US. These two elite secret organizations must band together to defeat a common enemy.
Kingsman: The Golden Circle, directed by Matthew Vaughn, stars Colin Firth, Julianne Moore, Taron Egerton, Mark Strong, Halle Berry, with Sir Elton John, Channing Tatum, and Jeff Bridges. It will be released on September 22nd.
- Avengers: Infinity War – Someone Pays the Price When Thanos Gets Another Infinity Stone - March 22, 2018
- Frank Oz Says Disney is Mishandling The Muppets - March 21, 2018
- Legion Season 2: A Bunch of Promos, Motion Posters, and Pictures - March 21, 2018
- John Boyega Talks About the Differences Between Filming Star Wars and Pacific Rim Uprising - March 20, 2018
- The First Trailer for Sicario 2: Soldado Looks Like a Barrel of Laughs - March 20, 2018