We have a new clip for Kingsman: The Golden Circle, and this time we get to see Channing Tatum‘s Agent Tequila up close and personal. This clip is actually part of a clip those of us that went to the Kingsman panel at Comic-Con International previously saw.
Tatum sounds so ridiculous in that accent — in the best possible way. This movie is nothing but a bunch of over-the-top stereotypes, but none of it feels mean-spirited. There is something about the way this movie appears to present Americans that doesn’t feel like we’re being made fun of — it’s a “let’s laugh together at ourselves” deal instead of anything malicious. It’s a tough line to walk, and it looks like this one is going to walk it well.
Summary: When their headquarters are destroyed and the world is held hostage, the Kingsman’s journey leads them to the discovery of an allied spy organization in the US. These two elite secret organizations must band together to defeat a common enemy.
Kingsman: The Golden Circle, directed by Matthew Vaughn, stars Colin Firth, Julianne Moore, Taron Egerton, Mark Strong, Halle Berry, with Sir Elton John, Channing Tatum, and Jeff Bridges. It will be released on September 22nd.
- Julian Lewis Jones Reveals His Justice League Role - October 22, 2017
- Justice League: Aquaman And Cyborg Do Not Get Along - October 22, 2017
- Shane Black’s The Predator Gets A Motion Poster - October 21, 2017
- Avengers 4 Is Reportedly Bringing Back A Character From Iron Man 3 - October 20, 2017
- Aquaman Wraps Production Tomorrow According To Jason Momoa - October 20, 2017