Ezra Miller was nervous on the Justice League, set which isn’t that surprising. Miller was primarily an indie actor before he started doing more mainstream movies like Justice League or Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. Fortunately for Miller, he’s playing a character that is notoriously also a bit socially off, and in an interview with Entertainment Weekly, he talked about channeling his nerves into the character:
“I was definitely nervous and excited every single day. I definitely was feeling like Barry, stepping into the big leagues with this incredible group of collaborators. Feeling like Barry, trying to do the best job I could do. I think that does sum up Barry in this movie, whether you’re talking about his social interactions or his attempts to harness his powers and be a superhero. It’s nice when you have that ‘art mirror life mirror art mirror life mirror art’ thing going on.”
The costume is an important part of a superhero, and Miller is far from the first actor to talk about the process being a little uncomfortable. However, the day he describes not being able to move out of fear of breaking something might be one of the best metaphors yet:
“There was a time towards the beginning where it was a very long, delicate process, where everyone was afraid of everything breaking. I would feel like a Victorian lady with my chambermaids. Sometimes I would ask them if they could brush my hair and ask me about the boys whom I fancied.”
That’s certainly one way to put it.
Summary: Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy.
Justice League, directed by Zack Snyder, stars Ben Affleck, Gal Gadot, Jason Momoa, Ezra Miller, Ray Fisher, and Henry Cavill. It will be released on November 17th.
- Sherlock Holmes Adaptation ‘Elementary’ to End After 7 Seasons - December 17, 2018
- Utah Film Critics Association Votes Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse the Best Picture of 2018 - December 17, 2018
- [SPOILERS] Phil Lord and Chris Miller Talk That Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Post-Credits Scene - December 17, 2018
- Hellboy Gets a New Poster, Trailer Coming This Thursday - December 17, 2018
- Aquaman Director James Wan Was Given the Opportunity to Direct The Flash - December 16, 2018