Justice League is just over two months away, and we’re learning more and more about the movie every day. There is a lot of pressure on this production. A lot of fans saw Wonder Woman as the movie that finally showed that DC can make good movies again, and now we’re all waiting to see if Justice League can stick the landing. In their fall preview US Magazine talked to Ben Affleck about what we can expect from the movie.
First, the Batman we’re going to see in Justice League is not the same one we saw back in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice:
“In Batman v Superman, he was at the end of his rope. But in Justice League he’s finding hope again. He has to open up and play well with others. He knows he needs them.”
The Batman people have seen on screen over the years has never been much of a team player. We’ve barely had Robin in these movies, and now we’re getting an entire theme. This version of Batman does have trouble adapting to working with others:
“He’s sort of the ultimate loner, but he’s really trying to make it work and develop a good relationship with all of them. He might be a mentor to The Flash.”
When asked about getting in shape for the role, Affleck said:
“It’s all about paying attention to what you eat, lifting weights, cardio sessions. The batsuit is really form-fitting, so you have to prepare!”
Summary: Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy.
Justice League, directed by Zack Snyder, stars Ben Affleck, Gal Gadot, Jason Momoa, Ezra Miller, Ray Fisher, and Henry Cavill. It will be released on November 17th.
- Avengers: Infinity War – Someone Pays the Price When Thanos Gets Another Infinity Stone - March 22, 2018
- Frank Oz Says Disney is Mishandling The Muppets - March 21, 2018
- Legion Season 2: A Bunch of Promos, Motion Posters, and Pictures - March 21, 2018
- John Boyega Talks About the Differences Between Filming Star Wars and Pacific Rim Uprising - March 20, 2018
- The First Trailer for Sicario 2: Soldado Looks Like a Barrel of Laughs - March 20, 2018