There are moments when you see a cosplay and just have to say “wow!” The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild has its fair share of cosplayers attending events since the game was released earlier this year. A number of women who dress as an accurate Link from the boots to the tunic design to the specific hat is stagering and impressive every time. But one cosplayer has gone above and beyond in what is probably one of the best designs you’ll see this year. Enjoy the Instagram photo below as Lara Wegenaer has created a Mipha design that will be inspected and copied for years to come by dedicated designers wishing to do her character justice.
Another Photo by @nancy_napalm which I edited a bit ❤️#makeup #gamescom2017 #breathofthewildcosplay #breathofthewild #nintendo #mipha #miphacosplay #zelda #zeldaart #zeldagram #zeldanation #zeldacosplay #cosplay #costume #legendofzelda #thelegendofzelda #breathofthewild #breathofthewildcosplay #nintendo #nintendolife #nintendocosplay #zora #zoracosplay @legendofzelda @zeldanation @zelda_informer @nintendolife #zeldainformer #linkcosplay
- The NES Game 'Golf' Has Been Found In The Nintendo Switch
- ThinkGeek And Musterbrand Have A Breath Of The Wild Clothing Line Coming To PAX
- Players Are Working On A Multiplayer Mod For 'Breath Of The Wild'
- The Next 'Breath Of The Wild' DLC Will Focus More On Princess Zelda
- The DLC For 'Breath Of The Wild' Contains A Fan-Discovered Secret Area
- 'Breath Of The Wild' Has A Current Speed Record Holder On "Trial Of The Sword"
- MediEvil is Supposed to Get An Update Sometime in the Next Few Weeks - October 21, 2018
- Tekken 7: Fated Retribution – Round 2 Will Hit Japan in February - October 21, 2018
- Ubisoft Shutting Down Online Services for a Few Old Titles - October 21, 2018
- Horses Will Permanently Die in Red Dead Redemption 2 - October 21, 2018
- Agony Unrated is Back On and Coming This Halloween - October 21, 2018