There are moments when you see a cosplay and just have to say “wow!” The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild has its fair share of cosplayers attending events since the game was released earlier this year. A number of women who dress as an accurate Link from the boots to the tunic design to the specific hat is stagering and impressive every time. But one cosplayer has gone above and beyond in what is probably one of the best designs you’ll see this year. Enjoy the Instagram photo below as Lara Wegenaer has created a Mipha design that will be inspected and copied for years to come by dedicated designers wishing to do her character justice.
Another Photo by @nancy_napalm which I edited a bit ❤️#makeup #gamescom2017 #breathofthewildcosplay #breathofthewild #nintendo #mipha #miphacosplay #zelda #zeldaart #zeldagram #zeldanation #zeldacosplay #cosplay #costume #legendofzelda #thelegendofzelda #breathofthewild #breathofthewildcosplay #nintendo #nintendolife #nintendocosplay #zora #zoracosplay @legendofzelda @zeldanation @zelda_informer @nintendolife #zeldainformer #linkcosplay
- The NES Game 'Golf' Has Been Found In The Nintendo Switch
- ThinkGeek And Musterbrand Have A Breath Of The Wild Clothing Line Coming To PAX
- Players Are Working On A Multiplayer Mod For 'Breath Of The Wild'
- The Next 'Breath Of The Wild' DLC Will Focus More On Princess Zelda
- The DLC For 'Breath Of The Wild' Contains A Fan-Discovered Secret Area
- 'Breath Of The Wild' Has A Current Speed Record Holder On "Trial Of The Sword"
- ConcernedApe to Focus More on Stardew Valley for a While - December 14, 2018
- Epic Games Already Planning to Nerf and Vault the Fortnite Infinity Sword - December 14, 2018
- Nintendo Discontinues the NES and SNES Classic Editions - December 14, 2018
- Twitch to Air Holiday Spectacular Show to Look Back on 2018 - December 14, 2018
- Sixteen Years of Red vs. Blue: An Interview With Gus Sorola - December 14, 2018