This is the most important entertainment news you’ll read all week.
Netflix has released the trailer for the third season of Fuller House, the decades-later Full House spinoff that follows the story of DJ Tanner, whose husband was tragically killed in a firefighting accident, leaving her children fatherless. Hilarity ensues when sister Steph and best friend Kimmy Gibbler move into the old Tanner house to help raise the half-orphans together.
Long considered the official television show of Bleeding Cool, Fuller House is coming back on September 22, the thirty year anniversary of the original show. Check out the trailer below:
It’s our 30th Anniversary, proving that the family who hugs together stays together. Enjoy new episodes of Fuller House and 30 years of hilarity.
- New GWAR OGN The Enormogantic Fail Revisits the Obliteration of Flab Quarv 7 - October 17, 2018
- R.I.P. ResurrXion? Weapon X Missing from Marvel’s January Solicits - October 16, 2018
- Finally, Chuck Austen’s Early X-Men Work Returns to Print at Marvel - October 16, 2018
- Is Ms. Marvel Cancelled? G. Willow Wilson Says It’s Just Taking a “Skip Month” - October 16, 2018
- Chuck Wendig’s Shadow of Vader Not Solicited for January… Has It Been Canceled Completely? - October 16, 2018