The CW has released a trailer for the thirteenth season premiere of Supernatural and it starts out with Dean (Jensen Ackles) praying to God for help. An ominous start to a new season. In the trailer we get to see Jack (Alexander Calvert) the grown up son of Lucifer as well as a potential new antagonist in a white suite and a beard. He appears to be very powerful and may be the new King of Hell… or not. It is just a trailer.
Last season ended with Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean watching Lucifer stab Castiel (Misha Collins) with an angel blade. Something Crowley (Mark Sheppard) had done to himself earlier. Both characters appear to be dead, but only one is really gone. Sheppard posted a farewell to the fans on his Instagram while Collins is expected to return at some point in the season. Also returning is the Archangel Michael, but in a different vessel (Christian Keyes). And of course there is Mary Winchester (Samantha Smith) who is off in an alternate reality with Lucifer (Mark Pellegrino).
That’s where things are when the show picks up again.
Supernatural returns for season 13 this October 12th at 8 PM on the CW.
- The Supernatural Cast Talks Series Crossovers And Season 13 At NYCC
- WB Games Drops New Trailer For 'The LEGO Ninjago Movie Video Game'
- John Layman and Joe Eisma Team for Charlie’s Angels Comic Book Series - March 19, 2018
- Dynamite and Topps Partner for New ‘Mars Attacks’ Comics - March 19, 2018
- Dan Taylor Unveils Sci-Fi Noir Novella ‘Pi Private Eye’ - March 18, 2018
- NFL Draft 2018: Trade Near the Top as Jets and Colts Swap Picks - March 18, 2018
- Cirque du Soleil Aerialist Dies After Fall During Live Performance - March 18, 2018