The CW has released a trailer for the thirteenth season premiere of Supernatural and it starts out with Dean (Jensen Ackles) praying to God for help. An ominous start to a new season. In the trailer we get to see Jack (Alexander Calvert) the grown up son of Lucifer as well as a potential new antagonist in a white suite and a beard. He appears to be very powerful and may be the new King of Hell… or not. It is just a trailer.
Last season ended with Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean watching Lucifer stab Castiel (Misha Collins) with an angel blade. Something Crowley (Mark Sheppard) had done to himself earlier. Both characters appear to be dead, but only one is really gone. Sheppard posted a farewell to the fans on his Instagram while Collins is expected to return at some point in the season. Also returning is the Archangel Michael, but in a different vessel (Christian Keyes). And of course there is Mary Winchester (Samantha Smith) who is off in an alternate reality with Lucifer (Mark Pellegrino).
That’s where things are when the show picks up again.
Supernatural returns for season 13 this October 12th at 8 PM on the CW.
- Is TNT’s The Last Ship Sailing Towards Cancellation Bay? - September 23, 2017
- Riverdale Season 2 Has Betty And Jughead Trying To Have A Long-Distance Romance - September 23, 2017
- Blindspot Season 3: Who’s Behind Jane’s New Light-Up Tattoos? - September 23, 2017
- Supernatural Season 13: Missouri Moseley Returns After 12 Years - September 23, 2017
- The Flash Season 4: For The Thinker, It’s Personal - September 23, 2017