EA Sports have released a launch trailer for NHL 18 to show off some of the game’s highlights and get you psyched on the game. The add is particularly odd as it is filled with more reviews of the game that are from non-game media sources, such as Forbes and The Hockey Writers. If those companies get you interested in buying a game, good for you. But it does seem off they didn’t bother to use many of the reviews from actual game writers who praised it. Oh well, enjoy the trailer.
- Twitch and Square Enix Come Together for a Final Fantasy XV Kooky Bundle - March 22, 2018
- Controlling the Finesse: We Review the Lexip 3DM-Pro Gaming Mouse - March 21, 2018
- Experimenting With Options: We Review the Scuf Impact Controller for PS4 - March 21, 2018
- Something for Beginners: We Review Razer’s Cynosa Chroma Gaming Keyboard - March 21, 2018
- What’s In The Box?!: Loot Gaming – March 2018 - March 21, 2018