EA Sports have released a launch trailer for NHL 18 to show off some of the game’s highlights and get you psyched on the game. The add is particularly odd as it is filled with more reviews of the game that are from non-game media sources, such as Forbes and The Hockey Writers. If those companies get you interested in buying a game, good for you. But it does seem off they didn’t bother to use many of the reviews from actual game writers who praised it. Oh well, enjoy the trailer.
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War’s Next Update Will Remove In-Game Market - July 18, 2018
- Resident Evil 2’s Story Will Not Be the Same as the Original - July 18, 2018
- New Stats on Twitch Show Fortnite Streams Make Up the Majority - July 18, 2018
- Nintendo Releases a New Japanese Trailer for WarioWare Gold - July 18, 2018
- Divinity: Original Sin II – Definitive Edition To Receive an HDR/4K Update - July 18, 2018