EA Sports have released a launch trailer for NHL 18 to show off some of the game’s highlights and get you psyched on the game. The add is particularly odd as it is filled with more reviews of the game that are from non-game media sources, such as Forbes and The Hockey Writers. If those companies get you interested in buying a game, good for you. But it does seem off they didn’t bother to use many of the reviews from actual game writers who praised it. Oh well, enjoy the trailer.
- Adding Your Favorites To ‘Dropmix’ As We Review The Expansions - October 23, 2017
- ‘Little Witch Academia’ Gets A New Japanese Trailer For PS4 Release - October 23, 2017
- Nintendo Shows Off The Co-Op Feature In ‘Super Mario Odyssey’ - October 22, 2017
- You Can Buy The ‘Super Mario Odyssey’ Theme On iTunes - October 22, 2017
- We’re Getting A New TMNT Arcade Game Debuting At IAAPA - October 21, 2017