— WWE (@WWE) September 13, 2017
After Natalya won the Smack Down Women’s Championship from Naomi at SummerSlam, all eyes have been on their rivalry. The two are fierce athlete’s, and their matches are always fun to watch regardless of who they’re fighting. Natalya is much more dominant, and will do whatever she needs to do in order to win.
The match was great, but the real drama was outside the ring. Carmella–who still has her Money in the Bank contract–came out with Ellsworth (on a leash) to watch the match. This distracted both women, since Carmella could easily take the title from either of them. While this didn’t happen tonight, I’m hoping it does soon. I’d like to see Carmella get a real push, and evolve past a contract. Oh, and Naomi didn’t win.
— WWE Universe (@WWEUniverse) September 13, 2017
- New Holiday Dress Makes Its Way To Disney’s Dress Shop On Black Friday - November 16, 2017
- Riverdale Season 2, Episode 6 Review: Chapter 19 – Deathproof - November 16, 2017
- Black Tap Craft Burgers & Beer Coming To Disneyland’s Downtown Disney In 2018 - November 15, 2017
- Lauren Looks Back: Tommy Wiseau’s Beautiful Train Wreck ‘The Room’ - November 15, 2017
- New Events And More Coming To Hong Kong Disneyland In 2018! - November 15, 2017