Second prints! Second prints! Comic books that have sold out at distributor level, so the publishers have to fire up the printing mills one more time!
Dark Nights: Metal #2 by Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo is getting a second printing, though without the metallic cover enhancements, for the 11th October — the same date that Metal #3 comes out. It’s nice when they can plan it like that.
While Realm #1 by Seth Peck and Jeremy Haun, the new comic from Image, has blown out of shops and is also going to a second print for October 19th — the date that Realm #2 is published. They are clever these publishers.
Fifteen years ago, our world was overrun by creatures of myth; orcs, dragons, and other nameless horrors threw the entire planet into total chaos. Today, the shattered remnants of civilization must fight just to survive in a deadly new era of violence and mayhem. While a powerful sorcerer marshals his forces, a group of warriors embark on a journey to reclaim our world from the growing darkness.
And it’s also the same date as Venomverse #1 by Cullen Bunn and Iban Coello gets a second printing. This comes a week after the final issue of Venomverse is printed — that’s what happens when you go weekly-ish…
- Will Marvel’s New Young Guns Move the Needle? - January 22, 2018
- 20 Previews of Free Comic Book Day 2018 Titles, from Barrier to Relay to 2000AD Reneged - January 22, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicits for April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Gendercrunching Quarterly, Autumn 2017: Marvel and DC Comics - January 22, 2018
- 22-Page Preview of Blue Baron #1 with Ron Frenz and Sal Buscema – Another 64-Page $3.99 Sitcomic - January 22, 2018