We got a new set photo from what we can assume is Avengers 4 today. Paul Bettany shared a picture of himself in his Vision makeup today doing some paperwork. That probably isn’t anything to do with the movie, but it is kind of a neat image that shows how much of Vision is practical.
The other interesting thing about this picture is less to do with the picture itself and what it might mean. Vision is one of those characters where no one is really sure if he’s going to survive. He has an infinity stone in his head and we know that Thanos wants those. Can Vision survive without the stone in his head? We don’t know but if this picture is from the set of Avengers 4, which considering it was posted today it probably is, does this mean Vision survives Avenger: Infinity War? It certainly seems like it right now. It should also be noted that the stone in Vision’s head also appears to still be in the image posted so perhaps Thanos just hasn’t taken the stone yet and he doesn’t until Avengers 4. There have been several promo images for Infinity War where Thanos doesn’t have all of the stones yet. Perhaps he just hadn’t taken it yet.
Avengers: Infinity War, directed by Anthony and Joe Russo, stars Robert Downey Jr., Josh Brolin, Mark Ruffalo, Tom Hiddleston, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Jeremy Renner, Chris Pratt, Elizabeth Olsen, Sebastian Stan, Benedict Cumberbatch, Paul Bettany, Chadwick Boseman, Benedict Wong, Zoe Saldana, Karen Gillan, Vin Diesel, Dave Bautista, Pom Klementieff, Scarlett Johansson, Don Cheadle, Tom Holland, Bradley Cooper, Sean Gunn, and Anthony Mackie. It will be released on May 4th, 2018.
Avengers 4 will be released on May 3, 2019.
- Gwyneth Paltrow Reveals A Character Returning For Avengers 4 - September 21, 2017
- Dan Harmon Tells Off Rick And Morty Fans Who Are Harassing His Female Writers - September 21, 2017
- Trailer: Isle Of Dogs, A Stop-Motion Animated Film By Wes Anderson - September 21, 2017
- New Clip From Professor Marston & The Wonder Women - September 21, 2017
- The LEGO Ninjago Movie Review: A Decent Kung Fu Homage For Kids - September 21, 2017