This past weekend at Potterverse, the brand new Harry Potter convention, I came across a booth called Hairy Kiri Designs. They were selling Harry Potter-inspired bath and cosmetic products, among other nerd franchise-inspired items. I loved everything immediately. They make a wide variety of products, including solid perfume, lip balm, shaving cream, body butter, body wash, and more.
Since I was in the Harry Potter mood, I picked up the Patronus Body Wash, Butterbeer body cream, Butterbeer lip balm, and the Ravenclaw solid perfume. Everything cost $20 total, which is a deal for handmade items.
Every ingredient is tested to make sure it wont cause you to break out, which is excellent for me. I have sensitive skin (and eczema) and I try to keep it at bay. I tried all of the products as soon as I got home, and I’m kicking myself for not buying more. The body wash is gentle, and leaves a beautiful clean scent behind. The body butter smells like Butterbeer, and kept my skin soft for a good, long while. The Ravenclaw perfume is a good solid perfume, though my boyfriend thinks it smells like baby powder. The lip balm is also excellent, and you won’t need to re-apply it all the time.
It’s been a few days that I’ve been using the items, and nothing has made me break out. No itching, no hives — just normal skin. If you’re thinking of buying some stuff form Hairy Kiri, I urge you to do so. These things won’t let you down!
- Doctor Strange Stage Show Details Revealed For Marvel’s Day At Sea - September 20, 2017
- Star-Lord Will Be Joining Disney’s Marvel Day At Sea! - September 20, 2017
- Disney’s Oogie Boogie Popcorn Bucket Is The Hot New “It” Item - September 20, 2017
- New Halloween Treats At Disney World’s Magic Kingdom Are Spooktacular! - September 20, 2017
- Should Riverdale Add More Archie Characters? The Cast Discuss Their Top Picks - September 19, 2017