Gotham has released a new video featuring a riddle. Or what they call The Riddler’s Riddle. It’s not a particularly difficult one and they do give you the answer if you are paying attention. But they don’t just come out and tell you. Want to give it as shot? Watch the video. I’m sure most of you will get it. If not, scroll down and I’ll give the answer.
OK — as Gotham Season 4 begins, Edward Nygma (Cory Michael Smith) has embraced the name The Riddler and the green suit. He’s also been frozen solid and will be on display in the center of the Iceberg Lounge. We’ve watched Ed go from the nerdy crime scene tech to murderer and the Penguin’s (Robin Lord Taylor) best friend. We’ve watched him having loved and lost and wanting revenge. He’s been the most bombastic, over-the-top criminal so far, getting the closest to the classic 1966 Batman series in his attempt to frame Jim Gordon (Ben McKenzie). His character arc has been on of the best parts of the series and I, for one, am looking forward to seeing what he does next — after he thaws out.
And that should be far enough down so no one will accidentally see the answer:
The riddle: At night they come without being fetched and by day they are lost without being stolen.
The answer: The stars.
And if you didn’t catch it, the questions marks that kept popping up during the video in place of letters spells out the answer one letter at a time.
- Exclusive Extended Previews For Pathfinder: Spiral Bones #1 and Vampirella #11 - March 20, 2018
- Writer’s Commentary: Marc Andreyko on Legenderry Red Sonja #2 - March 20, 2018
- Allison Williams Joins Netflix’s ‘A Series of Unfortunate Events’ - March 20, 2018
- Exclusive First Look at Gabriel Hardman and Carlos D’Anda’s Aliens: Dust to Dust #3 Covers - March 20, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 3, Episode 15 Recap: Necromancing the Stone - March 20, 2018