It’s fall! Pumpkins! Apples! Spooky things! Yes, I know. It’s not technically fall yet. But let a girl dream. Disney Parks Blog has recently unveiled the newest treats available to those visiting the Disney World resort this season, and wow, everything looks amazing.
At first glance, the skulls are my favorites. There are two sizes: small and large. The skulls are made of 65% dark chocolate, with the smaller ones filled with salted caramel ganache, while the larger ones will be hollow. They are brushed with a bronze deco powder, to give them that shiny, eerie look. I also really like the chocolate ganache squares, but I’m a sucker for skeletons.
These sweet treats will be available at The Ganachery in Disney Springs starting September 29th, and running through October.
- Dog Lovers Rejoice, Some Disney Hotels To Welcome Dogs
- New Holiday Dress Makes Its Way To Disney’s Dress Shop On Black Friday - November 16, 2017
- Riverdale Season 2, Episode 6 Review: Chapter 19 – Deathproof - November 16, 2017
- Black Tap Craft Burgers & Beer Coming To Disneyland’s Downtown Disney In 2018 - November 15, 2017
- Lauren Looks Back: Tommy Wiseau’s Beautiful Train Wreck ‘The Room’ - November 15, 2017
- New Events And More Coming To Hong Kong Disneyland In 2018! - November 15, 2017