It’s fall! Pumpkins! Apples! Spooky things! Yes, I know. It’s not technically fall yet. But let a girl dream. Disney Parks Blog has recently unveiled the newest treats available to those visiting the Disney World resort this season, and wow, everything looks amazing.
At first glance, the skulls are my favorites. There are two sizes: small and large. The skulls are made of 65% dark chocolate, with the smaller ones filled with salted caramel ganache, while the larger ones will be hollow. They are brushed with a bronze deco powder, to give them that shiny, eerie look. I also really like the chocolate ganache squares, but I’m a sucker for skeletons.
These sweet treats will be available at The Ganachery in Disney Springs starting September 29th, and running through October.
- Dog Lovers Rejoice, Some Disney Hotels To Welcome Dogs
- Nerd Food: Seriously Cute Porg Cookies, Complete with “Please Don’t Eat Me” Eyes - January 16, 2018
- Make Your Own Minnie Mouse-Inspired Jeans for National Polka Dot Day! - January 16, 2018
- Newborn Baby Hippo Makes its Debut at Disney’s Animal Kingdom! - January 16, 2018
- New Iron Man Armor Revealed for Disneyland Paris - January 16, 2018
- Nia Jax and Asuka Finally Go One-on-One - January 16, 2018