If you’re unfamiliar with Devespresso Games, now might be a good time to get familiar with them. They’re a South Korean indie studio that made the 2015 horror survival game The Coma: Cutting Class. Since then, they’ve been working to improve on the original with The Coma: Recut and a new title coming in 2018 called Vambrace: Cold Soul. This week, we finally got a reveal trailer for The Coma: Recut, and the damn thing looks pretty freaky as you make your way through a haunted high school without getting killed by the students and faculty who have been changed by the building. The game will be released on PS4 on September 19 in North America followed by Europe on September 20th, with the Xbox One and PC versions on September 22nd for $15 across the board. Enjoy the trailer below and see if this might be up your alley.
- MediEvil is Supposed to Get An Update Sometime in the Next Few Weeks - October 21, 2018
- Tekken 7: Fated Retribution – Round 2 Will Hit Japan in February - October 21, 2018
- Ubisoft Shutting Down Online Services for a Few Old Titles - October 21, 2018
- Horses Will Permanently Die in Red Dead Redemption 2 - October 21, 2018
- Agony Unrated is Back On and Coming This Halloween - October 21, 2018