If you’re in dire need to play Call Of Duty: WWII before the game comes out, you’re in luck. Steam will be working with Activision to offer a free open beta starting September 29th and running until October 2nd. Essentially, the primary goal of the beta is to test key systems before the game is released on November 3rd, so more than likely you won’t be exposed to much of the story and will be dealing with more multiplayer matches to see if their servers are up to snuff.
Below is the list of minimum specs Sledgehammer Games posted that you’ll need to run the game. We wish you luck in signing up!
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit or later
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i3 3225 or equivalent
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- HDD: 25 GB HD space
- Video: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660 @ 2 GB / AMD Radeon™ HD 7850 @ 2GB or better
- DirectX: Version 11.0 compatible video card or equivalent
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
- Hackers Are Already Taking Over The 'Call Of Duty: WWII' Beta
- Sledgehammer Games Head Reveals New Zombie Images From 'Call Of Duty: WWII'
- Intellivision Reveals Their Amico Console at Portland Retro Gaming Expo - October 21, 2018
- Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection is Getting an Update Tuesday - October 21, 2018
- Konami Adds Some Other IP Assets Into Metal Gear Survive - October 21, 2018
- Valve Pushes the Artifact Beta Into November - October 21, 2018
- Konami Releases Details on the First Three Yu-Gi-Oh! Sets of 2019 - October 21, 2018