If you’re in dire need to play Call Of Duty: WWII before the game comes out, you’re in luck. Steam will be working with Activision to offer a free open beta starting September 29th and running until October 2nd. Essentially, the primary goal of the beta is to test key systems before the game is released on November 3rd, so more than likely you won’t be exposed to much of the story and will be dealing with more multiplayer matches to see if their servers are up to snuff.
Below is the list of minimum specs Sledgehammer Games posted that you’ll need to run the game. We wish you luck in signing up!
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit or later
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i3 3225 or equivalent
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- HDD: 25 GB HD space
- Video: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660 @ 2 GB / AMD Radeon™ HD 7850 @ 2GB or better
- DirectX: Version 11.0 compatible video card or equivalent
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible