The How It Should Have Ended folks have done up a new video for Wonder Woman. I was interested in seeing this one, as I liked 95% of the film, but didn’t like the ending fight with Ares. Sadly, they didn’t address that — I still would’ve liked to see more physical fighting between the two instead of hurling things — but they did address the Captain America: The First Avenger similarities. And the fact that she is really damn powerful, though I don’t agree with the Mary Sue reference.
Wonder Woman was a box office smash and is the best critically received film in the current Zack Snyder-run DCEU. But the success of this film and Snyder having to step away due to a personal tragedy may have given Joss Whedon enough time to put his stamp on the Justice League film.
Another interesting thing they address subtly in the video is the fact that the Arrowverse characters and the upcoming Batgirl film are not supposed to be in the Justice League movie. The character of The Flash will appear in the movie as played by Ezra Miller, while Grant Gustin has played The Flash on TV for over three years.
Check out the video below, and let us know what you think!
- New World Of Warcraft Audio Drama, ‘A Thousand Years Of War’ - September 24, 2017
- Riverdale’s Luke Perry, Marisol Nichols And Ashleigh Murray Share Their Favorite Scenes - September 24, 2017
- Green Bay Packers QB Aaron Rodgers Weighs In On National Anthem Protests - September 24, 2017
- Tom Cruise And Doug Liman Talk American Made - September 24, 2017
- Con Man Stars Alan Tudyk And Nathan Fillion Test Their Bromance - September 24, 2017