Those of you hoping to see Splasher come to console, you’re in luck! The game’s publisher Playdius and the developer Splashtea finally announced a release date for the game on PS4 and Xbox One for September 26th.
The game has been receiving a lot of praise on Steam since it was released earlier this year on PC, now console owners will finally get a taste of what the game has to offer across 22 levels of platforming messiness. No word as given as to whether the game would be coming to the Nintendo Switch, but if it does, most likely it will probably get held over until 2018 with the rest of the indie titles that were promoted for the console at PAX West. Here’s the initial trailer below for you to check out in the meantime.
- Save Me Mr. Tako! Receives a Release Date on Nintendo Switch
- Playdius Officially Announces Impulsion Out Now on Steam
- Amazon Leaks Contents to D&D’s Guildmasters’ Guide to Ravnica - October 20, 2018
- Splash Damage Announces That Development on Dirty Bomb Will End - October 20, 2018
- The Fortnite Runes Are Moving Toward the Floating Island - October 20, 2018
- Predictably, Aimbots Have Come to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - October 19, 2018
- Insomniac Games Releases Two New Patches for Marvel’s Spider-Man - October 19, 2018