Those of you hoping to see Splasher come to console, you’re in luck! The game’s publisher Playdius and the developer Splashtea finally announced a release date for the game on PS4 and Xbox One for September 26th.
The game has been receiving a lot of praise on Steam since it was released earlier this year on PC, now console owners will finally get a taste of what the game has to offer across 22 levels of platforming messiness. No word as given as to whether the game would be coming to the Nintendo Switch, but if it does, most likely it will probably get held over until 2018 with the rest of the indie titles that were promoted for the console at PAX West. Here’s the initial trailer below for you to check out in the meantime.
- Save Me Mr. Tako! Receives a Release Date on Nintendo Switch
- Playdius Officially Announces Impulsion Out Now on Steam
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Receives Second DLC Today - December 18, 2018
- Black Ops 4’s 1.10 Update Makes Major Changes to Blackout - December 18, 2018
- Fallout 76 Fans Are Calling Out Bethesta on Microtransaction Pricing - December 18, 2018
- Blizzard Celebrates the Holidays With a New Stop Motion Video - December 18, 2018
- “Anaconda” and “Lockhart” Are the Code Names for Xbox’s Next Consoles - December 18, 2018