Last year, it was announced that the 5th season of History’s Vikings would the last. Thankfully, as of today, that news is simply not the case.
Variety just broke the news that the Norse drama has been renewed for a sixth season, with an astounding 20-episode order. Production is set to begin this fall in Ireland, which has been the home of the show since the first season.
Season 5 has been split into two parts, with the first half premiering on November 29th and the second half airing in 2018.
One of the BEST bits of news (other than the obvious “Hey, we get more Vikings!”) is the announcement that Katheryn Winnick will be making her directorial debut in Season 6. She’ll be directing one episode that we know of, and we can’t wait to see her vision!
- “Battlestar Galactica” Marathon Begins Tomorrow On SyFy - September 21, 2017
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ Premiere: One Trek Fan’s Experience - September 21, 2017
- Riverdale’s K.J. Apa Involved In Late-Night Car Crash - September 21, 2017
- FOR REAL THIS TIME, The New “Tomb Raider” Trailer Hits - September 20, 2017
- Tomb Raider Trailer Gets Released Prematurely By Cast Member - September 19, 2017