Last year, it was announced that the 5th season of History’s Vikings would the last. Thankfully, as of today, that news is simply not the case.
Variety just broke the news that the Norse drama has been renewed for a sixth season, with an astounding 20-episode order. Production is set to begin this fall in Ireland, which has been the home of the show since the first season.
Season 5 has been split into two parts, with the first half premiering on November 29th and the second half airing in 2018.
One of the BEST bits of news (other than the obvious “Hey, we get more Vikings!”) is the announcement that Katheryn Winnick will be making her directorial debut in Season 6. She’ll be directing one episode that we know of, and we can’t wait to see her vision!
- Vikings Season 5 Premieres Tomorrow, So Let's Catch Up
- Ivar The Boneless (Alex Hogh Andersen) Talks Vikings Season 5
- Let’s Talk About So You Think You Can Dance Season 15 Episode 6 - July 16, 2018
- ‘Outlander’ Costume Designer Terry Dresbach Steps Down From STARZ Series - July 16, 2018
- Trailer for Disney XD Animated Series Marvel Rising: Initiation Hits - July 16, 2018
- Viacom Reviving Rugrats: New TV Series and “Live-Action” Feature Film - July 16, 2018
- Timothée Chalamet May Be the Kwisatz Haderach in New Dune Film - July 16, 2018