Last year, it was announced that the 5th season of History’s Vikings would the last. Thankfully, as of today, that news is simply not the case.
Variety just broke the news that the Norse drama has been renewed for a sixth season, with an astounding 20-episode order. Production is set to begin this fall in Ireland, which has been the home of the show since the first season.
Season 5 has been split into two parts, with the first half premiering on November 29th and the second half airing in 2018.
One of the BEST bits of news (other than the obvious “Hey, we get more Vikings!”) is the announcement that Katheryn Winnick will be making her directorial debut in Season 6. She’ll be directing one episode that we know of, and we can’t wait to see her vision!
- Vikings Season 5 Premieres Tomorrow, So Let's Catch Up
- Ivar The Boneless (Alex Hogh Andersen) Talks Vikings Season 5
- David Duchovny Doing Twitter Q & A Right Now- ‘The X-Files’, ‘Californication’ and More- - March 20, 2018
- Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle’s Gag Reel is Almost Better Than the Movie - March 20, 2018
- Bad Lip Reading Releases New Song ‘It’s Not A Moon’ - March 19, 2018
- Classic Disney Film Lady and the Tramp to Get Live-Action Remake Treatment - March 19, 2018
- Tonya Harding Says 99% of ‘I, Tonya’ is the Truth - March 19, 2018