Last year, it was announced that the 5th season of History’s Vikings would the last. Thankfully, as of today, that news is simply not the case.
Variety just broke the news that the Norse drama has been renewed for a sixth season, with an astounding 20-episode order. Production is set to begin this fall in Ireland, which has been the home of the show since the first season.
Season 5 has been split into two parts, with the first half premiering on November 29th and the second half airing in 2018.
One of the BEST bits of news (other than the obvious “Hey, we get more Vikings!”) is the announcement that Katheryn Winnick will be making her directorial debut in Season 6. She’ll be directing one episode that we know of, and we can’t wait to see her vision!
- “Artemis”: An Evening With Andy Weir At Kepler’s Books - November 21, 2017
- Details Emerge From Disney/Pixar In Alleged John Lasseter Misconduct - November 21, 2017
- DC Digital Just Ordered A Harley Quinn Animated Series - November 20, 2017
- If You Miss Carrie Fisher Like We Do, You Should Watch This Video - November 20, 2017
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Takes Over Entertainment Weekly’s December Issue - November 19, 2017