Paper Moon Diner–located on 227 West 28th Street in Baltimore, MD–is a local favorite. I’ve been going to this place for years, and the food had remained consistently great for years. The real winner her however, is the decor. Almost every inch of the place is covered in action figures and art, making the building a work of art as well.
There are toys everywhere. If you cringe at toys being out of their box, you may want to leave this article. Pictures frankly don’t do this place justice.
As I said earlier, the food is great. The menu has changed over the years, but that’s a good thing. They do offer your run of the mill breakfast, lunch, and dinner items, but then they also offer grilled cheese with apple cranberry chutney. And let me tell you, it’s out of this world. Made with multigrain bread, Havarti, apple cranberry chutney, caramelized onions, and baby spinach. You also get a side of fries. I was a little nervous about the combination at first, but this was one of the best grilled cheeses I’m had in a while. For $11.50 you get a great, filling meal.
Next time you’re in Baltimore, check this place out! You won’t be disappointed.
- Nerd Food: Some of the Magical Cupcakes Available at Walt Disney World - May 20, 2018
- Uniqlo’s Doraemon x Murakami Line is a Match Made in Kawaii Heaven - May 19, 2018
- ThinkGeek is Celebrating Geek Week All Week Long! - May 19, 2018
- Tranquil Ashes Cosplay Talks the Inspiration Behind This Fall’s CosGala Event in Baltimore - May 19, 2018
- Feeling the Deadpool Love? Check Out Hot Topic’s Buy 2, Get 1 Free on All Deadpool Items - May 19, 2018