Paper Moon Diner–located on 227 West 28th Street in Baltimore, MD–is a local favorite. I’ve been going to this place for years, and the food had remained consistently great for years. The real winner her however, is the decor. Almost every inch of the place is covered in action figures and art, making the building a work of art as well.
There are toys everywhere. If you cringe at toys being out of their box, you may want to leave this article. Pictures frankly don’t do this place justice.
As I said earlier, the food is great. The menu has changed over the years, but that’s a good thing. They do offer your run of the mill breakfast, lunch, and dinner items, but then they also offer grilled cheese with apple cranberry chutney. And let me tell you, it’s out of this world. Made with multigrain bread, Havarti, apple cranberry chutney, caramelized onions, and baby spinach. You also get a side of fries. I was a little nervous about the combination at first, but this was one of the best grilled cheeses I’m had in a while. For $11.50 you get a great, filling meal.
Next time you’re in Baltimore, check this place out! You won’t be disappointed.
- Nerd Food: Celebrate #RockTheDots with a Delicious Minnie Cupcake! - January 22, 2018
- ‘It’s a Small World’ Mall in Disneyland to Undergo Upgrades - January 22, 2018
- Disney World is Going All Out for National Polka Dot Day - January 22, 2018
- Disneyland’s #RockTheDots Celebration Can’t Be Missed! - January 22, 2018
- HULK SIP! Smash Through All Obstacles with this Hulk-Inspired Smoothie - January 21, 2018