The CW has released a new promo for the fourth season premiere of The Flash. The video, called Hero Reborn, shows a bearded Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) who looks to be a bit out of it after spending six months in the Speed Force. We see everyone else reacting to his return including Joe (Jesse L. Martin), Iris (Candice Patton) and Cisco (Carlos Valdes). Cisco even tells Barry that he’s made him a new suit… which from photos looks like the Future Flash suit we saw in the episode Barry went to 2024.
The new season starts on October 10th at 8 PM followed by the third season premiere of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow. Season three featured Barry going up against a future version of himself using the name Savitar. It was never explained why he choose to use the name. But the team was able to save Iris but lost H.R. Wells (Tom Cavanagh), the version of Wells from Earth-19 where Gypsy (Jessica Commacho) comes from. The new season will have Gypsy in the beginning of the season, but she will be seen less later as the actress is now a regular on the mid-season NBC series Taken. There is also word that we’ll be seeing less of Jesse Quick (Violett Beane) who is also now on another series. But we will be getting a new hero, Ralph Dibney aka The Elongated Man (Hartley Sawyer) joining the series early in the new season.
This video confirms that like last seasons Flashpoint, Barry’s time spent in the Speed Force is what we call the summer hiatus and ends in time for the series return.
- [RUMOR] Wonder Woman Confirmed To Have A Role In Flashpoint
- 'Okami HD' Shows Off A New 4K Trailer For PS4 & Xbox One
- 'Get Over Here' Gets A Release Trailer That's All Sorts Of Awesome
- NFL Post-Mortem: The 2017 New York Giants - February 25, 2018
- Arrow Season 6: Stephen Amell Rocking it Old School - February 25, 2018
- Meet Jim Lee, this Afternoon, in Front of Vons… Selling Girl Scout Cookies - February 25, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: Has Jefferson Learned About Anissa’s Powers? - February 25, 2018
- Darkseid vs Doomsday in Newest DC Versus - February 25, 2018