If nothing has scared you in The Evil Within 2 trailers so far, this might at least raise a few hairs on your neck. The latest trailer for the game is showing off what the world looks like if the director of a Tool music video designed the creepy crawly abominations that will be following you throughout the Bethesda title. The third-person combat you get to see in this trailer is intense and will give you at least a jolt of excitement about the game if you haven’t already felt it. Not too shabby of a soundtrack for it, either. Enjoy!
- Bethesda Drops A New 'The Evil Within 2' Trailer Featuring Theodore
- The Evil Within 2 Might Just Have Been The Best Game Demo Ever
- Bethesda Are Apparently Working On A 'Game Of Thrones' Title
- A Good Look At Evil With A New 'The Evil Within 2' Trailer
- Shinji Mikami's Role Minimal With 'The Evil Within 2'
- New Horrifying Trailer Drops For 'The Evil Within 2'
- Indie Developer Yager Releases a New Trailer For Latest Game The Cycle - July 23, 2018
- Trogdor!! The Board Game Receives Full Funding on Kickstarter - July 23, 2018
- Amazon Leaks the Next Dungeons & Dragons Book, Revealing a Major Crossover - July 22, 2018
- Marvel Hypes Powers United VR at SDCC as a Jumping Pad for VR - July 22, 2018
- Pokémon GO Players Reporting Failures with Zapdos Day Event - July 22, 2018