If nothing has scared you in The Evil Within 2 trailers so far, this might at least raise a few hairs on your neck. The latest trailer for the game is showing off what the world looks like if the director of a Tool music video designed the creepy crawly abominations that will be following you throughout the Bethesda title. The third-person combat you get to see in this trailer is intense and will give you at least a jolt of excitement about the game if you haven’t already felt it. Not too shabby of a soundtrack for it, either. Enjoy!
- Bethesda Drops A New 'The Evil Within 2' Trailer Featuring Theodore
- The Evil Within 2 Might Just Have Been The Best Game Demo Ever
- Bethesda Are Apparently Working On A 'Game Of Thrones' Title
- A Good Look At Evil With A New 'The Evil Within 2' Trailer
- Shinji Mikami's Role Minimal With 'The Evil Within 2'
- New Horrifying Trailer Drops For 'The Evil Within 2'
- Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia To Hit North America - January 16, 2018
- Assassin’s Creed: Origins Expansion “The Hidden Ones” Coming Next Week - January 16, 2018
- Capcom Releases A Launch Trailer & Intro Video For Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition - January 16, 2018
- WWE 2K18 Receives A New “Enduring Icons” Pack Today - January 16, 2018
- Jeff Kaplan Says Overwatch’s Next Hero Is “Meta Changing” - January 16, 2018