If nothing has scared you in The Evil Within 2 trailers so far, this might at least raise a few hairs on your neck. The latest trailer for the game is showing off what the world looks like if the director of a Tool music video designed the creepy crawly abominations that will be following you throughout the Bethesda title. The third-person combat you get to see in this trailer is intense and will give you at least a jolt of excitement about the game if you haven’t already felt it. Not too shabby of a soundtrack for it, either. Enjoy!
- Bethesda Drops A New 'The Evil Within 2' Trailer Featuring Theodore
- The Evil Within 2 Might Just Have Been The Best Game Demo Ever
- Bethesda Are Apparently Working On A 'Game Of Thrones' Title
- A Good Look At Evil With A New 'The Evil Within 2' Trailer
- Shinji Mikami's Role Minimal With 'The Evil Within 2'
- New Horrifying Trailer Drops For 'The Evil Within 2'
- Grey Alien Games Show Off Mechanics In A New ‘ShadowHand’ Trailer - November 19, 2017
- Sega Formally Announces ‘Valkyria Chronicles 4’ For Console - November 19, 2017
- Ubisoft Reveals The Next ‘Rainbow Six Siege’ Operator - November 19, 2017
- After 11 Years, ‘Titan Quest’ Gets Some New DLC - November 19, 2017
- Capcom Announced Bonuses For ‘Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition’ - November 19, 2017