If nothing has scared you in The Evil Within 2 trailers so far, this might at least raise a few hairs on your neck. The latest trailer for the game is showing off what the world looks like if the director of a Tool music video designed the creepy crawly abominations that will be following you throughout the Bethesda title. The third-person combat you get to see in this trailer is intense and will give you at least a jolt of excitement about the game if you haven’t already felt it. Not too shabby of a soundtrack for it, either. Enjoy!
- The Evil Within 2 Might Just Have Been The Best Game Demo Ever
- Bethesda Are Apparently Working On A 'Game Of Thrones' Title
- A Good Look At Evil With A New 'The Evil Within 2' Trailer
- Shinji Mikami's Role Minimal With 'The Evil Within 2'
- New Horrifying Trailer Drops For 'The Evil Within 2'
- Gamer-Related Charities United Under Single Banner: One Gamer Fund - September 21, 2017
- Curing Curses & Chult Shenanigans With D&D’s ‘Tomb Of Annihilation’ - September 19, 2017
- How The Dying Roll: Reviewing The ‘Tomb Of Annihilation’ Dice Set - September 19, 2017
- ‘Ink’, ‘MvCI’, & ‘NBA 2K18’ For Video Game Releases: Sept. 19-25 - September 19, 2017
- More Minecraft Craftables From JiNX & Extra Goodies To Review - September 18, 2017