If nothing has scared you in The Evil Within 2 trailers so far, this might at least raise a few hairs on your neck. The latest trailer for the game is showing off what the world looks like if the director of a Tool music video designed the creepy crawly abominations that will be following you throughout the Bethesda title. The third-person combat you get to see in this trailer is intense and will give you at least a jolt of excitement about the game if you haven’t already felt it. Not too shabby of a soundtrack for it, either. Enjoy!
- Bethesda Drops A New 'The Evil Within 2' Trailer Featuring Theodore
- The Evil Within 2 Might Just Have Been The Best Game Demo Ever
- Bethesda Are Apparently Working On A 'Game Of Thrones' Title
- A Good Look At Evil With A New 'The Evil Within 2' Trailer
- Shinji Mikami's Role Minimal With 'The Evil Within 2'
- New Horrifying Trailer Drops For 'The Evil Within 2'
- Sea Of Thieves Experiencing Server Issues on Opening Day - March 20, 2018
- Cloak and Dagger Coming to LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 Sooner Than Expected - March 20, 2018
- Xbox’s Phil Spencer Says They’re Down for Banjo-Kazooie to Appear in Super Smash Bros. - March 20, 2018
- Fortress Festoon: Exploring Geeky Jewelry and Watches from ThinkGeek - March 20, 2018
- CD Projekt Red Announces New Wrocław Studio to Help Cyberpunk 2077 - March 20, 2018