Len Wein passed away yesterday. Much has been made of his contribution to comics and the modern-day superhero form as the co-creator of Wolverine, Storm, Colossus, Nightcrawler and more for Marvel, as well as Swamp Thing for DC Comics and editor of Watchmen, as well as a life that began in the fanzine culture of the sixties and moved into working in comics, television and gaming.
We also mentioned that, as a result of relaunching X-Men into the success it became in the seventies, he had a cameo role as Congressman Davis alongside Chris Claremont in the 2014 movie X-Men: Days Of Future Past that features many of his creations.
Here’s a short edit of those on-screen appearances as he joined a committee interrogating Doctor Trask and rejecting his plans for the Sentinel programme….
- Brits Are Getting Gruesome Context For Guy Fawkes Night From BBC’s Gunpowder - October 22, 2017
- Will Monday Bring Confirmation That MCM And Reed Expo Are Getting Together? - October 22, 2017
- Mark Gatiss And Michael Sheen Finally Make Hammer’s The Unquenchable Thirst Of Dracula - October 22, 2017
- The Unpublished? DC Comics Cancels ‘The Unwritten’ Book 2 - October 22, 2017
- A Familiar Character Is Set To Discover That Peter Parker Is Spider-Man – Again (SPOILER) - October 22, 2017