It’s under one minute long, but the launch trailer for Get Over Here does a pretty good job selling the game to us. Reload Game Studio has posted this brand new trailer, hyping their 2015 PC title for a PS4 release. Probably one of the better party games to come out in the past five years, it’s a shame it hasn’t received the acclaim it should have when it first came out. Honestly, the game should be a Twitch regular along with titles like Duck Game and Move Or Die. Hopefully that changes a little with the release, but for now, enjoy the trailer below!
- Cult Following: Join Us For 'American Horror Story' Episode 2 LIVE-BLOG!
- Flash Season 4 Trailer Shows A Hero Reborn As Barry Returns
- A New Poster For Pixar's Coco And A New Trailer Coming Tomorrow
- Mark Feuerstein's 9JKL May Be The Worst New Show Of 2017
- The Mummy Gets An Honest Trailer – Run, Tom Cruise, Run!
- People Are Still Finding Secrets in Silent Hill 2 Several Years Later - July 16, 2018
- System Shock Reboot Gets an Update from the Developers - July 16, 2018
- EA Games Planning a Battlefield V Beta Sometime in September - July 16, 2018
- Gears 5 Appears to be Getting a Brand New Enemy - July 16, 2018
- There’s a Kickstarter Funding a SEGA Arcade Pop-Up Book - July 16, 2018