It’s under one minute long, but the launch trailer for Get Over Here does a pretty good job selling the game to us. Reload Game Studio has posted this brand new trailer, hyping their 2015 PC title for a PS4 release. Probably one of the better party games to come out in the past five years, it’s a shame it hasn’t received the acclaim it should have when it first came out. Honestly, the game should be a Twitch regular along with titles like Duck Game and Move Or Die. Hopefully that changes a little with the release, but for now, enjoy the trailer below!
- Cult Following: Join Us For 'American Horror Story' Episode 2 LIVE-BLOG!
- Flash Season 4 Trailer Shows A Hero Reborn As Barry Returns
- A New Poster For Pixar's Coco And A New Trailer Coming Tomorrow
- Mark Feuerstein's 9JKL May Be The Worst New Show Of 2017
- The Mummy Gets An Honest Trailer – Run, Tom Cruise, Run!
- Activision Brags About Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Opening Day Sales - October 14, 2018
- Hearthstone 2018 HCT Fall Championship Finals: bloodyface vs. lnguagehackr - October 14, 2018
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Will Take Up 89 GB on Xbox One - October 14, 2018
- Pokémon Café in Tokyo Will Have a Special Pokémon: Let’s Go Menu - October 14, 2018
- Hearthstone HCT Fall Championship: Day 2 – Semifinals - October 14, 2018