It’s under one minute long, but the launch trailer for Get Over Here does a pretty good job selling the game to us. Reload Game Studio has posted this brand new trailer, hyping their 2015 PC title for a PS4 release. Probably one of the better party games to come out in the past five years, it’s a shame it hasn’t received the acclaim it should have when it first came out. Honestly, the game should be a Twitch regular along with titles like Duck Game and Move Or Die. Hopefully that changes a little with the release, but for now, enjoy the trailer below!
- Cult Following: Join Us For 'American Horror Story' Episode 2 LIVE-BLOG!
- Flash Season 4 Trailer Shows A Hero Reborn As Barry Returns
- A New Poster For Pixar's Coco And A New Trailer Coming Tomorrow
- Mark Feuerstein's 9JKL May Be The Worst New Show Of 2017
- The Mummy Gets An Honest Trailer – Run, Tom Cruise, Run!
- Dealing With Aliens in Everyday Life With Desert Child at E3 - June 18, 2018
- A New Retro Gaming Solution Shown Off at E3 with Polymega - June 18, 2018
- Cygames Gives Us a Preview of Granblue Fantasy Project Re:Link at E3 - June 18, 2018
- Bigben Interactive Bring Warhammer: Chaosbane to the E3 Floor - June 18, 2018
- The Sinking City Takes Lovecraftian Pleasure to a New Level - June 18, 2018