It’s under one minute long, but the launch trailer for Get Over Here does a pretty good job selling the game to us. Reload Game Studio has posted this brand new trailer, hyping their 2015 PC title for a PS4 release. Probably one of the better party games to come out in the past five years, it’s a shame it hasn’t received the acclaim it should have when it first came out. Honestly, the game should be a Twitch regular along with titles like Duck Game and Move Or Die. Hopefully that changes a little with the release, but for now, enjoy the trailer below!
- Cult Following: Join Us For 'American Horror Story' Episode 2 LIVE-BLOG!
- Flash Season 4 Trailer Shows A Hero Reborn As Barry Returns
- A New Poster For Pixar's Coco And A New Trailer Coming Tomorrow
- Mark Feuerstein's 9JKL May Be The Worst New Show Of 2017
- The Mummy Gets An Honest Trailer – Run, Tom Cruise, Run!
- The Latest ‘Dragon Ball FighterZ’ Trailer Shows Off More Android 21 - September 23, 2017
- Square Enix Drops The New ‘Left Alive’ Trailer At Tokyo Game Show - September 23, 2017
- Bungie Switches Out A ‘Destiny 2’ Map After Found Bug - September 23, 2017
- Bluehole Takes Notice Of Fortnite’s Battle Royale Comparisons To PUBG - September 22, 2017
- The ‘LEGO Ninjago Movie Video Game’ Gets A Launch Trailer - September 22, 2017