The Thought Bubble Festival begins in Leeds in eight days’ time with the comic-con side beginning in thirteen days. Bleeding Cool will be there and there will be plenty of comic books old and new to pick up.
We’re going to try and take a look at some of the comics appearing for the first time at the show. If you are exhibiting at Thought Bubble and would like to preview something you are debuting there, please let us know!
Short Order Cooks #1 by Christopher Sebela, George Kambadais, Lesley Atlansky, was successfully Kickstartered by Two Headed Press.
Short Order Cooks is a self-published series about crime, cooking and bad decisions. This first issue introduces us to Rockwell Granger, a would-be cook who finds himself up to his eyes in debt and struggling to make ends meet. And, when the low-grade criminals who loaned him the money to start up his food cart business come calling, Rock finds himself grudgingly agreeing to do a little ‘freelance’ work for them, sparking off what looks set to be a jaunty crime caper packed with humour, excitement and mouth-watering tacos.
- Gendercrunching Quarterly, Autumn 2017: Marvel and DC Comics - January 22, 2018
- 22-Page Preview of Blue Baron #1 with Ron Frenz and Sal Buscema – Another 64-Page $3.99 Sitcomic - January 22, 2018
- Petition for Geoff Johns to Make the Joker Gay “Again” - January 22, 2018
- Steve Geppi to Give the Keynote Speech at Diamond’s 2018 Retailer Summit – What Will He Say About 2017? - January 22, 2018
- Cable Artist Jon Malin on Nazis, Marvel, SJWs, X-Men… and Shell Beach - January 22, 2018